Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants vs Dogs

Giants vs Dogs

Sorry , off topic..
    Surprised to find the Dogs v Giants game on the Popular 2UE am station in Sydney with T. Kennelly ....

Also off topic but Toby Greene just got reported for punching his opponent in the face, deliberately, in a marking contest

Quote Originally Posted by Billericay View Post
    Also off topic but Toby Greene just got reported for punching his opponent in the face, deliberately, in a marking contest
    He will get suspended this time - and if he doesn't Cameron should drop him for two weeks for disciplinary reasons. Cameron specifically warned him about going OTT. Dirty player.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    He will get suspended this time - and if he doesn't Cameron should drop him for two weeks for disciplinary reasons. Cameron specifically warned him about going OTT. Dirty player.
    +1

And Mumford AT LAST gets done for a dangerous tackle.

And Mumford AT LAST gets done for a dangerous tackle.
    And the commentators tried to make out it wasn't dangerous when Libba's head was slammed into the ground

Fairypuppies lose and Greene gone, a good night all round.

Veterans List
    This is damning:8482038-16x9-340x191.jpg 2 weeks.....maybe more.

And the commentators tried to make out it wasn't dangerous when Libba's head was slammed into the ground
    Not sure if we watching the same thing but his head was hardly slammed into the ground. Mummy fell on top of him. There was no sling motion. Unlike some of his past dangerous tackles.

Yes he is a dirty player. And I hate defending those GWS grubs but i really think it was a secondary attempt to spoil. He will likely get a fine. Careless,
    high contact, low impact. What i found extraordinary was what the ump said along the lines of "you have been treading a fine line for past couple of weeks". I would have thought they would have to umpire each game and incident on its merits. Doesn't sound like a lot of impartiality there. Dirty player though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Yes he is a dirty player. And I hate defending those GWS grubs but i really think it was a secondary attempt to spoil. He will likely get a fine. Careless,
    high contact, low impact. What i found extraordinary was what the ump said along the lines of "you have been treading a fine line for past couple of weeks". I would have thought they would have to umpire each game and incident on its merits. Doesn't sound like a lot of impartiality there. Dirty player though.
    They were umpiring a game involving the fairypuppies - impartiality is therefore not required.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    What i found extraordinary was what the ump said along the lines of "you have been treading a fine line for past couple of weeks". I would have thought they would have to umpire each game and incident on its merits. Doesn't sound like a lot of impartiality there.
    Yep.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast