Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 7 V Brisbane.

Veterans List
    Can we bring in Jarrod Witts as a late replacement. 2 games in 2 days would not be too much to ask. Starred for the Gold Coast and he is from Sydney. Another great trade by the Pies. How did we miss him, twice?

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    If we win tomorrow we'll only be three wins out of the eight with 15 games to play. Eeeeaaaaaazzzzzzzy!!!!
    And if Hawthorn lose, then we will move up to 16th on percentage. It will be quite an accomplishment if we could finish the season that high given our poor start. But I have confidence in this group. We can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Can we bring in Jarrod Witts as a late replacement. 2 games in 2 days would not be too much to ask. Starred for the Gold Coast and he is from Sydney. Another great trade by the Pies. How did we miss him, twice?
    We got Callum Sinclair instead. Funny that Sinclair is good enough to play for the Swans, but Jetta isn't good enough to play for the Eagles. I guess we got the better of that trade.
    Last edited by Ludwig; 6th May 2017 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    And if Hawthorn lose, then we will move up to 16th on percentage. It will be quite an accomplishment if we could finish the season that high given our poor start. But I have confidence in this group. We can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

We got Callum Sinclair instead. Funny that Sinclair is good enough to play for the Swans, but Jetta isn't good enough to play for the Eagles. I guess we got the better of that trade.
    I can't figure out if your posts are angst ridden sarcasm, venting you're frustration, or if you really don't care at all and are simply making light of the situation at every given opportunity.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Ludwig just mixes it all up for our entertainment. His deeper knowledge of the game and all the players from every club does indicate he's got far too much time on his hands .
    He has to be single, unemployed and homeless.

Warming the Bench
    McVeigh in for Newman - you've got to be joking.

Jarrad has played no games since the 2016 GF and he should not have played in that game.

Will he even get through the game without re-injuring his calf?

I'm inclined to agree with Barry that the BL will see this as a sign of desperation.

- - - Updated - - -

Jarrad has played no games since the 2016 GF and he should not have played in that game.

I'm inclined to agree with Barry that the BL will see this as a sign of desperation.

- - - Updated - - -

At the risk of repeating myself i'll repeat myself.

I think this is our best balanced team of the year good flexibility on the bench, 2 rucks in and Macca back to organise the defence. I know plenty don't like towers but I believe he is miles ahead of Rose BJ or Foote. The Swans win with this team and now our season begins.

Cheer cheer

waz

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    I think this is our best balanced team of the year good flexibility on the bench, 2 rucks in and Macca back to organise the defence. I know plenty don't like towers but I believe he is miles ahead of Rose BJ or Foote. The Swans win with this team and now our season begins.

Cheer cheer

waz
    Onya, Waz. I agree.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Onya, Waz. I agree.
    +1

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    I can't figure out if your posts are angst ridden sarcasm, venting your frustration, or if you really don't care at all and are simply making light of the situation at every given opportunity.
    Taking the options in order, Ludwig is an ironist, handles his frustration with lightness, and cares about the team and its situation but has other concerns that matter more. His graphics are usually excellent.

Purely a personal take of course.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrevan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

At the risk of repeating myself i'll repeat myself.
    Worth repeating yourself. How bad will McVeigh have to play before his loyal band of apologists accept the end has come?

Regular in the Side
    With Newman and Foote playing in the 2's it would appear Harry Marsh is the designated emergency.

Aliir is a late out, replaced by Marsh for disciplinary reasons. Apparently skipped yesterday's training session.