Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Changes for Rnd 7 V Brisbane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    That's really weird, because I had a dream that I was over in Indonesia doing yoga and meditation, when a crazy man, stark naked except for a red and white baseball cap, came running down the street screaming: Harry's gonna have a blinder! Harry's gonna have a blinder!

I woke up in a cold sweat.
    Ahhhh Ludwig am I awake or dreaming lol

Harry C 2 goals ???

After going off most of the first qtr and getting a needle for his rotator cuff then two goals in 3mins only hahaha

Crazy times omg ????

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Ludwig just mixes it all up for our entertainment. His deeper knowledge of the game and all the players from every club does indicate he's got far too much time on his hands .
    He has to be single, unemployed and homeless.
    No, has a partner, living in Chiang Mai and pampered. Rides his pushbike in the morning then spends the rest of his life watching all games and replays. Gets meals and beers brought to him and doesn't even click his fingers. Nice lady, lucky man.

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    No, has a partner, living in Chiang Mai and pampered. Rides his pushbike in the morning then spends the rest of his life watching all games and replays. Gets meals and beers brought to him and doesn't even click his fingers. Nice lady, lucky man.
    I might get my wife to read this and suggest it could be one of her new year's resolutions next year. I mean the serving, not the watching.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Although I agree with others that McVeigh should not come straight back in...

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter who comes in or who goes out, or who plays ruck....

If we play with the insipid spirit and lack of hardness that we did last week, we'll loose again.

It's attitude, as much as anything else, that will determine the outcome of this game.

It's time to focus on the simple things. Chase hard, tackle hard, spread hard, contest hard...for 4 quarters.

Do that and we'll win easily....I think they will this week....Swans by 53
    Am I allowed to pat myself on the back?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I have a 100% win record for interstate games.
    And I'm going to this one.
    I'd like to keep my record clean.
    I'm taking donations to get me up to the Hawks game in a couple of weeks!!!
    Longmire my kick in a bit!!!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920