Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary Rohan

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar

Gary Rohan

Anyone have any news on Gazza?
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Veterans List
    I heard he was awake, moving and talking and was taken to hospital as a precaution.

Haven't heard an update since the game finished.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

9 news said he is having scans in the Epworth and is in a stable condition. All his limbs are moving.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    9 news said he is having scans in the Epworth and is in a stable condition. All his limbs are moving.
    I hope he is ok, cause it was courageous, but almost silly. I hope Lloyd apologies to him. Under no pressure and kicks the ball straight to a Carlton player by himself! Rohan just tried to spoil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side
    Longmire saying a prayer for him was good to see.

Club has confirmed he's been cleared of any structural damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warming the Bench
    It was on the news that he was in hospital overnight for observation. Concussion but no structural damage as noted by Rob.

Gary didn't have much impact in the first half; perhaps he got a bit of a rev up at half time and he was trying to impact the game. I saw the incident at the game; I though he was a bit kamikaze. I'm glad he's ok but he needs to be a bit more careful.

He certainly impacted the game but not in the way he wanted.

Senior Player
    That scenario is never nice to be in as you are waiting for the knees/elbows etc. to the back/head/ribcage, but that was a prime example of a player getting hurt because he was watching the man instead of the ball. Thankfully he's OK and presumably he'll only miss 1 game

Having said that he'd had one possession in a half of football up until them and certainly shouldn't be a walk up start go straight back to the seniors, needs a few games in the NEAFL IMO.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    That scenario is never nice to be in as you are waiting for the knees/elbows etc. to the back/head/ribcage, but that was a prime example of a player getting hurt because he was watching the man instead of the ball. Thankfully he's OK and presumably he'll only miss 1 game

Having said that he'd had one possession in a half of football up until them and certainly shouldn't be a walk up start go straight back to the seniors, needs a few games in the NEAFL IMO.
    A luxury that our selectors don't seem to think we have atm, but at 0-6 it now needs to happen. There's is no rush to get our season back on track seeing it is as good as over now. All efforts should be going in to setting up next year and beyond.....our end of season recruiting needs to be targeted more than ever on speed, disposal efficiency and defence.....combined with '21st century' tweaks to our gameplan.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 1st May 2017 at 01:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrevan View Post
    It was on the news that he was in hospital overnight for observation. Concussion but no structural damage as noted by Rob.

Gary didn't have much impact in the first half; perhaps he got a bit of a rev up at half time and he was trying to impact the game. I saw the incident at the game; I though he was a bit kamikaze. I'm glad he's ok but he needs to be a bit more careful.

He certainly impacted the game but not in the way he wanted.
    I agree, It was a bit kamikaze.

On the veteran's list
    A bloke behind me yelled "get up Rohan! You are so soft!" After years of responding to idiots and embarrassing my kids I had great difficulty letting that go through to the keeper.

"Doing a Rohan" could become part of the lingo for acts way beyond courageous .
    Gary , ease up man , its only a game son .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast