Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Father/Son Vs Academy Choices

And we need to tank the rest of the year and grab this kid with the top pick! Lol. Imagine him and then Blakey next year! What a powerhouse midfield we would have for the next decade to bring us back to the top where we belong!

Darcy Fogarty (SA U18 trial 2017) - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    And we need to tank the rest of the year and grab this kid with the top pick! Lol. Imagine him and then Blakey next year! What a powerhouse midfield we would have for the next decade to bring us back to the top where we belong!

No fully against tanking. It almost destroyed the Melbourne footy club n it's exactly the type of culture you don't want. You would destroy the bloods culture in a year. Agree Fogarty would be nice this year but honestly would rather have pick 100 as our first pick than go down that road.

Just wild about Harry

Watched the Blakey clip and thought it was ok without being inspiring, but then watched Fogarty and was blown away. Now HE is a 200+ gamer!

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    This not Jack. Jack is No# 13 not 17.

I think the Swans program/numbers were switched are incorrect.

No17 might be Cooper Kilpatrick

My older son marked Jack last year in Black Diamond League and my younger son played with Jack at the State carnival years ago for North Coast.
    Last edited by WauchopeAnalyst; 4th May 2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Tried to link to highlights for Jack Hardman

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    Watched the Blakey clip and thought it was ok without being inspiring, but then watched Fogarty and was blown away. Now HE is a 200+ gamer!
    Agreed, seriously impressive. We need those evasive skills and acceleration. Plus he can play anywhere on the ground. I'd like to see him in our midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    This not Jack. Jack is No# 13 not 17.

I think the Swans program/numbers were switched are incorrect.

No17 might be Cooper Kilpatrick

My older son marked Jack last year in Black Diamond League and my younger son played with Jack at the State carnival years ago for North Coast.
    What are your thoughts on him mate? He looks to have played a pivotal role in our final win last weekend with 4 goals. Looks like a Papley type of player to me with hopefully better foot skills! Or even a future K. Jack replacement as a smaller mid/forward? Could be one to watch come draft time and throughout this year in the Allies games!

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    What are your thoughts on him mate? He looks to have played a pivotal role in our final win last weekend with 4 goals. Looks like a Papley type of player to me with hopefully better foot skills! Or even a future K. Jack replacement as a smaller mid/forward? Could be one to watch come draft time and throughout this year in the Allies games!

Jack has a few great traits. Knows how to win the footy and where to go, absolute elite speed, elite courage and knows where the goals are.

Fair decision making but his kicking is not consistent and a somewhat mechanical kicking style. I have seen him kick it from outside 50m but other times not carry 40m. A bit like Jeff Garlett from the Demons and can miss from 20m.

If he was just a good kick he would play 200+ games and 300-400+ goals and he might still make it.

Was a great kick at 12 but seems to have lost a bit if his consistent kicking.

1st TAC Cup game last year as a underager kicked 2.3 and 5 KE but 9 KIE. Next game got 3 straight.

Love him as a footy player. I hope we draft him. If we play a more open or flowing match style he will kill it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456