Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luke Jarjoura

Luke Jarjoura

Is it over for Luke

Jarjoura, Luke Holroyd Parramatta Goannas 07/05/2017 19.2.2 (a) (i) intentionally or carelessly - striking another person 00/00/2000 Set Penalty 3 Match Timothy Powell

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    Is it over for Luke

Jarjoura, Luke Holroyd Parramatta Goannas 07/05/2017 19.2.2 (a) (i) intentionally or carelessly - striking another person 00/00/2000 Set Penalty 3 Match Timothy Powell
    With 3 suspensions totalling 7 weeks out in his last 5 games, one would imagine he would be out.

Who ever decided to bring him back at parra looks like an idiot... especially if it was for cash. 4 games, a 3 week suspension. 1 win from 4 with him, flogged on the weekend without him.

Must have been desperate.

What's his background. I see he was at the Swans. What club got him to play at Sydney AFL and at what cost to that club.

He has been everywhere hasn't he? Wasn't it like 10 clubs in 11 season including a few interstate. Heard originally Balmain made him coach for 20k. No idea what Parra gave him to bring him over the first time (or this year).

He has a pretty good CV to be honest, UNSW in Sydney, Southport, Shepparton Bears in the Goulburn Valley to name a few.

- - - Updated - - -

He has a pretty good CV to be honest, Sturt SANFL, UNSW in Sydney, Southport, Shepparton Bears in the Goulburn Valley to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Heard originally Balmain made him coach for 20k.
    You heard wrong champ. Way off and not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Steiger View Post
    You heard wrong champ. Way off and not even close.
    He was senior coach though was he not? Pre-Season Training Starts Soon | BALMAIN TIGERS AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL CLUB

How much do div 1 pay their coaches? Especially playing coaches.

Whats the full story on this bloke? I keep seeing his name pop up on these forums in the last year. A quick google of his name shows a harmless looking smile in his photos.

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    Is it over for Luke

Should be deregistered if the above is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    He was senior coach though was he not? Pre-Season Training Starts Soon | BALMAIN TIGERS AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL CLUB

How much do div 1 pay their coaches? Especially playing coaches.
    I'd imagine that $10,000 per year would be the upper end of clubs where Div 1 is their top grade if a quality paying coach which this bloke appears not to be) or a bit less for non playing.

There's not a lot of cash at most Div 1 clubs for player payments. At Prems I'd imagine some clubs go close to $20,000 a year given the extra commitments and standard but then not all.

Find it impossible to believe he was on $20K

Been told he got $800 a game at UNSWES some years back. Who was the one that recruited him there and how did he go then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast