Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Rnd. 7. Sydney V Brisbane. 13.10 pm SCG.

Wish they kept stats for pointing. Parker really seems to have lifted his game in that area

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Nice goal by Buddy. Just when I was getting slightly nervous.
    Same comment still works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Wish they kept stats for pointing. Parker really seems to have lifted his game in that area
    Good point.

Veterans List
    One criticism; Brisbane got some very easy goals.

Our forward pressure still needs plenty of work. Brisbane got too many easy clearances.

Hooray, we finally started to use the corridor. And got some centre clearances in the 2nd quarter.

Just need Sam Reid to kick a couple.

They seem a much happier side this week
    They're happy because they're winning, they're not winning because they're happy.

We were world beaters at finger pointing and it was missing in the last 6 weeks. Now its back and we look more organised. Though a less @@@@tier side and we would have been exposed mid way through the 2nd.

I really hate goals from free kicks.

Hanners has a groin injury or maybe has osotious pubious, dont see that being used much these days.

Jones is BOG so far.

Senior Player
    This half will tell us a lot about the rest of the year. If we kick 8 goals plus in this half then I will be happy. Anything below that would not be a good sign against this mob. Jones and Buddy showing the way but Heeney is such a great player and getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    One criticism; Brisbane got some very easy goals.

Our forward pressure still needs plenty of work. Brisbane got too many easy clearances.
    We are lucky we are paying the lions. This has been our weakness this year, teams seem to be able to move it out quickly with no forward pressure. It really opens us up.

So... can we win 13 from 16? Am I getting ahead of myself?? I'm a bit excited I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Psycho View Post
    So... can we win 13 from 16? Am I getting ahead of myself?? I'm a bit excited I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lets hope we win today. For a few minutes half way through the 2nd i thought the lions were going to kick 4 - 5 goals in a row and break us like GWS did.

I hope we go on with it in the 2nd half and get a big win.

One thing ive noticed again today is gee Hanners looks really sore - really struggling to make those second and third efforts we are so used to seeing him do.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    They're happy because they're winning, they're not winning because they're happy.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Just as they have been unhappy because they have been losing, they haven't been losing because they are unhappy.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast