Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 6 - May 13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttsy View Post
    Anyone shed any light on some shenanigans from the Div 1 Game at Fairfax from this round? From what I hear there was some interesting going's on
    I actually watched this one. Nothing too note worthy? Couple of late and high hits on our guys, one of their supporters absolutely gave it to the umps as they came off but he looked a few sandwiches short of a picnic so the umpires just laughed.

Wonder what you heard?

Blacktown definitely pulled out of u19s. Sydney afl sent an email out last week.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    I actually watched this one. Nothing too note worthy? Couple of late and high hits on our guys, one of their supporters absolutely gave it to the umps as they came off but he looked a few sandwiches short of a picnic so the umpires just laughed.

Wonder what you heard?

Blacktown definitely pulled out of u19s. Sydney afl sent an email out last week.
    No im talking about the Blacktown game round 6

So they say no to letting blacktown drop but they let them merge?

filling up the bottles
    Two weeks ago?? Old news.... if any BORING.
    Maybe worry about getting guys to field your teams instead of having 19s playing three games in the one day and then having to forfeit 19s.
    Fix your own backyard before worrying about someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by water boy View Post
    Two weeks ago?? Old news.... if any BORING.
    Maybe worry about getting guys to field your teams instead of having 19s playing three games in the one day and then having to forfeit 19s.
    Fix your own backyard before worrying about someone else.

My Teams???? I'm not involved with any senior club haven't been for a while. Obviously hit a nerve though so what I heard must have been on the money. To say it was disgraceful would be putting it mildly. If there's 19's playing 3 games in a day for a club and none include actually playing 19s because they have forfeited that sounds a bit strange also????????????

tell us what happened?

Almost Football Legend
    You've got us all intrigued now. Spill the beans....

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Was at the game and I don't recall any sort of incidents. Closely fought game of footy with no reports etc coming out of the game.

What have you heard?

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Was at the game and I don't recall any sort of incidents. Closely fought game of footy with no reports etc coming out of the game.

What have you heard?
    Was at all of Rd6 v Blacktown game and the end of Rd7 v St George.

Nothing in either game from where i was sitting. Rd 6 was a good game of footy and Rd 7 didnt look anything like the week before. Only thing i heard was a St George supporter asking when Camden' first grade was coming out to play and then some healthy banter backwards and forwards. Saviour may know more on this?

Yes, banter perfectly fine and in good spirits from my point of view.

filling up the bottles
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttsy View Post
    My Teams???? I'm not involved with any senior club haven't been for a while. Obviously hit a nerve though so what I heard must have been on the money. To say it was disgraceful would be putting it mildly. If there's 19's playing 3 games in a day for a club and none include actually playing 19s because they have forfeited that sounds a bit strange also
    Spill the beans then.Lets hear it....full of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by water boy View Post
    Spill the beans then.Lets hear it....full of yourself.

Ok no problem as I said this is what I was told from someone not what I saw. Apparently as the players from the visiting side were re-entering the field for the second half some had Alcohol or other fluids poured onto them from the Balcony above and apparently another had a spectator take a swing at him. As I said IF its true pretty ordinary.......

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast