Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Day Rnd. 9 St Kilda V Sydney 13.45pm Etihad Stadium.

Someone needs to tell Meg we're back online!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Agree about some of the decisions against us in the first quarter being perplexing. As for the Buddy one, I didn't see anything watching at the ground, nor on the replay shown on the screen; back home I read or heard he'd pushed over an opponent after the whistle. I didn't see it. Did he?
    There was a free awarded against Buddy and he did push the opponent while they were still on the ground but it was really soft and didn't deserve 50 metres. Even the commentators on the radio agreed and basically said that it was only paid because it was Buddy.

We just have to be careful and not provide anything to the umpires to pay against us!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Someone needs to tell Meg we're back online!
    Woohoo! I'm here in Stockholm - and have been bereft without RWO. Great win by our Swannies, sad I will miss the next three matches. Make it three more wins please!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Woohoo! I'm here in Stockholm - and have been bereft without RWO. Great win by our Swannies, sad I will miss the next three matches. Make it three more wins please!
    I'm in the UK and the ABClive app still works for me. Friday night v Hawks will be late morning here. I am quietly hoping we give them an absolute shellacking, although I think they'll be up for this game.

Meg enjoy Sweden
    I was lucky to do the hills of bali with a few swedes last month big yoga week
    Had an awesome time

Last year snowboarded in the backcountry with a few swedes in Japan ???????? and life was good

ha s� kul !!!!

Have fun

Ps how good is stockholm !!

Afltv served me well when I lived in the uk, think it's now called watchafl.com.au. You can pay by the game.

Senior Player
    It was a great win and made me realise how much injuries took a toll at the start of the year. In particular, Parker back to something like his wrecking ball crash-and-bash self makes a huge difference from limping around behind contests. Real shame for Harry who has been in great form of late.

Looking forward to being at the SCG on Friday. Vividly remember that great game with huge crowd last year, stolen at the death by Rioli...may there be a better result this time around!

Did anyone notice the incident that Tippett copped a $1000 fine over? According to the MRP, it was for striking Geary during the first quarter. I've just watched the first quarter again and nothing was mentioned by the commentators and nothing caught my attention? Seems a bit mysterious?

I'm in Jakarta and can vouch for watchafl.com.au. It has been excellent and worked perfectly. I watched both the North and St Kilda games from here and it was great. You can watch on delay without knowing the score as the default selection on the home screen is not to have the results or progress scores visible.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Meg enjoy Sweden

Ps how good is stockholm !!
    Beautiful - as I sit in the cafe at the Moderna Museet looking across the water to the Vasa Museum.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Bad time for the site to be down after such a great win!

What a pleasure it was to watch the game live. It's amazing what a win can do to the confidence of the team. Even our skills were impressive. It helps that our side is nearing full strength.

A shame about Cunningham...who would have thought a few weeks backs that him missing would be a loss!

I saw Buddy's dad for the second week in a row. Now I know why there was a whole lot of cheering for Buddy a couple of rows behind me ????.

I think I heard the worst sledge ever and it was targeted at Kennedy. There was a scuffle near the interchange bench between Mills, Jack Steven and a couple of others. Kennedy was coming to the bench and went to help out. This saints supporter yelled out that he was the worst captain in swans history! WTF!!! He copped a mouthful from a few supporters. He had a real nerve considering their years of mediocrity!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    is that really the worst sledge ever?

I have fond memories of Sam Mitchell getting heckled at the G in Hanners debut year (Hanners kicked 3 and had 27 touches from memory and we lost by less than a kick with Rhys Shaw missing a chance from 35-40 directly in front in the dying minutes), when the swans fan were giving him a hard time because he wasn't even a real captain, that he puts icantbelievehesnotcaptain on his toast etc (Hodge was waiting as a deputy, and was really the captain at that stage)

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Woohoo! I'm here in Stockholm
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I'm in the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    I was lucky to do the hills of Bali.

Last year snowboarded in Japan
    I've been stuck in Castlemaine all fu**ing year! Good luck to you all......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123