Quote Originally Posted by mattybloods View Post
Surprised many are calling for AA's inclusion. Our defence looked fantastic last week against the Saints, I wouldn't want to change anything. Bringing AA in would mean some positional changes and I don't think we need to be tinkering like that now we've finally hit some form. I'd be happy with either Dawson or Florent, whoever they decide to bring in I hope it's not just for one game
The Saints had a feeble forward line, with a slow Paddy McCartin and Nick Riewoldt with a bum knee. Membrey is not that tall. We probably won't have a problem with Hawthorn either.

But what happens when we play GWS, with Cameron, Lobb and Patton, or Adelaide with Walker, Jenkins, McGovern and Lynch, or Essendon with Daniher, Hooker and Stewart? We need to be prepared to deal with teams with 3 or more tall forwards and not tie down Rampe to difficult defensive roles. He's much better coming off his man to help out others. He's the key player in our transition from defence to offense.

It's a much needed tinkering that will make us a better and more flexible side. Faster, bigger, stronger and more skillful.