Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 10 V Hawthorn.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Changes for Rnd 10 V Hawthorn.

Out. Cunningham
    In. Dawson

I would like to AA playing a wing/attacking role. Does anybody kown if AA has ever played fwd. I think AA in an attacking roaming role could be interesting to see and give the swans a different dimension.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AA in
    Rampe can play midfield

best game ive seen Smith play for ages
    He even looked quick

Senior Player
    Out Cunnigham
    In: Either Dawson, AA, or Marsh. I think Marsh as he has the most senior experience but Dawson could be a very good fit after his high tackle magoos game.

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    Out Cunnigham
    In: Either Dawson, AA, or Marsh. I think Marsh as he has the most senior experience but Dawson could be a very good fit after his high tackle magoos game.
    Marsh was pretty ordinary in the reserves

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    AA in
    Rampe can play midfield
    Nah, Rampe's only one game back, still settling in.....as is the midfield who are finally firing. Leave Dane down back directing traffic in McVeigh's absence and let the current mids grow in confidence. Florent fired in the two's, so if Hayward's due for a rest, Ollie for Will may be the only change needed......or Dawson for Will. Then again, what do I know??

- - - Updated - - -

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    AA in
    Rampe can play midfield

best game ive seen Smith play for ages
    He even looked quick
    Rampe will never play wing. Far too valuable down back.

Senior Player
    Dawson was travelling emergency against the Aints. Deserves a crack.
    C'mon Chels!

I can't understand why people are suggesting replacing Cunningham with a defender. I like AA as much as anyone but his spot is being filled by Melican or Rampe. Melican should not be dropped and Rampe should not be considered for midfield - he is way too valuable in defence.

For me, Cunningham needs to be replaced with a forward/mid which should be either Florent or Dawson. K Jack could be an option but I'd prefer to see him come in via the NEAFL.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    I can't understand why people are suggesting replacing Cunningham with a defender. I like AA as much as anyone but his spot is being filled by Melican or Rampe. Melican should not be dropped and Rampe should not be considered for midfield - he is way too valuable in defence.

For me, Cunningham needs to be replaced with a forward/mid which should be either Florent or Dawson. K Jack could be an option but I'd prefer to see him come in via the NEAFL.
    I completely agree with all of this. My first choice replacement would be Dawson because he's done most to earn it.

Very sorry to hear Robbo is injured (again!).

Cunningham out. Either Florent, AA or Dawson in for me.

Aliir is the best fit player we have not currently in the side, so he should be the one to come in for Cunningham. We should be playing 3 tall defenders, especially when 2 of them are quite mobile. Mills, Jones and Lloyd have been dropping into defence, so one of them, probably Mills, can simply move to the midfield where he belongs anyway.

Sinclair had one of his better games, but I still think we should drop him based on team balance. Tippett is best playing in the ruck. We don't need him as a forward. We seem to be the only team playing 2 ruckmen these days. Hawthorn won't have a legit 2nd ruckman, not that it matters anyway. Tippett can go up against McEvoy.

If we do have a second spot in the side, I would prefer Dawson slightly over Florent.

Cameron had a very good game against Syd Uni's Tagliabue, one of the better ruckmen in the NEAFL. Would prefer him to Sinclair if we do go with 2 ruckmen. Cameron looks to be both a better ruckman and a forward.

It was a real shame about Harry going down with the dreadful lisfranc injury. It's really hard to predict how long it will take to mend.

It was kind of Ugg to donate his moonboots to Harry, which will certainly speed his recovery.

Pink Ugg boots.jpg

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast