Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132
Results 1,573 to 1,579 of 1579

Thread: Finals

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    It's deplorable behaviour.
    There should be huge respect for these dedicated people especially the losing team .

On a different note, My daughters American boyfriend is living with us and we are having to watch the USA baseball finals now.

If you like watching people chewing gum
    I guess it's OK.
    Even further off post, but if you ever doubt the NFL game's ability to generate excitement, try the last five mins of Dallas/Green Bay last weekend.
    Just about the best NFL I've ever seen , including Joe Montana's miracle Super Bowls years ago with the 49'ers.
    Back to footy....sorry/

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Even further off post, but if you ever doubt the NFL game's ability to generate excitement, try the last five mins of Dallas/Green Bay last weekend.
    Just about the best NFL I've ever seen , including Joe Montana's miracle Super Bowls years ago with the 49'ers.
    Back to footy....sorry/
    Sorry, but I don't have an hour to watch ad's with 5 minutes of on on field activity.
    sprite

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Not sure where to post it but CrownBet has us as premiership favourites for 2018 at $5.50, with Crows at $6 and GWS and Richmond tied at $7
    I was amazed at that.

Senior Player
    Anyone having trouble getting on to the RWO website? Seems very intermittent.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Back to footy....sorry/
    Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    Sorry, but I don't have an hour to watch ad's with 5 minutes of on on field activity.
    I used to think it was just for ads but then watched a lot of games last season with a San Fransisco native who gave me a lot of insight into the game. I am now right into it and it is great that it times with the AFL's off season.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    I used to think it was just for ads but then watched a lot of games last season with a San Fransisco native who gave me a lot of insight into the game. I am now right into it and it is great that it times with the AFL's off season.
    Yes, I found that I started to enjoy it a whole lot more, once I started to treat it as chess with living pieces. It's also helpful, if you have something else that you're interested in, during the relentless breaks in play.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, I found that I started to enjoy it a whole lot more, once I started to treat it as chess with living pieces. It's also helpful, if you have something else that you're interested in, during the relentless breaks in play.
    An NFL match goes for nearly three hours and they actually play for, I think, one hour, which makes a potentially good game about as boring as bat #$%@.......