Page 51 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Finals

Veterans List
    and Weagles have drawn level at Spotless which looks to have an under 10k crowd present. Doubt they can win but who can tell?????

Hoping that Freo can get up off the slab they were lying on last week and beat Wretchmond, just to keep prolonging the yellow and black misery :-)

15k crowd and a solid win for the giants, but did look sloppy. They are off to kardinia park to play off for who hosts the first final.

Veterans List
    Speaking of finals........Well Done Carlton!!!!!! Ended the Hawks finals chances. You beauty!!!!

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    And Hawthorn now definitely, positively out of the race for the finals. Lovely!

Veterans List
    Also, great to see Jed Lamb getting consistent games for the Blues and tonight, doing an absolute number on the immature grub Sicily.....sucked him in completely then beat him hands down all night. Fun to watch!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    And Hawthorn now definitely, positively out of the race for the finals. Lovely!

How sweet it is!

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    and Weagles have drawn level at Spotless which looks to have an under 10k crowd present. Doubt they can win but who can tell?????

Hoping that Freo can get up off the slab they were lying on last week and beat Wretchmond, just to keep prolonging the yellow and black misery :-)
    Fremantle can beat Richmond. Last time they met in round 8, Fremantle led Richmond by 30 points at 3/4 time, Richmond came back to hit the front and then coughed up the lead.

Richmond have St Kilda in the last round, a team that flogged them in round 16.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Also, great to see Jed Lamb getting consistent games for the Blues and tonight, doing an absolute number on the immature grub Sicily.....sucked him in completely then beat him hands down all night. Fun to watch!
    Lamb is one former Swan I really like to see going well.

His family tragedy is well documented but he also comes across as a really well grounded country kid who is getting everything out f his ability. I think this year was a big one for his career and the fact that he has played 10 games hopefully augurs well for him

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    Lamb is one former Swan I really like to see going well.

His family tragedy is well documented but he also comes across as a really well grounded country kid who is getting everything out f his ability. I think this year was a big one for his career and the fact that he has played 10 games hopefully augurs well for him
    Ditto.

And wasn't he good mates with Gary Rohan?
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Go dockers. H bennell to have a blinder.

On the veteran's list
    Even if Richmond lose I can't see us beating the Blues more heavily than the Power beating the Suns.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Even if Richmond lose I can't see us beating the Blues more heavily than the Power beating the Suns.

Looks that way especially when Port are at home but you never know- weather etc.