Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
He got picked and then played very very poorly then went back & got some form and missed a compulsory training session when picked again. So was dropped. In any top level sport there will be ramifications. You either live in a cave or have no semblance of what's required in professional sport if you think he should not have been disciplined. You still will not answer who you were dropping for Talia & Aliir?
A fine would normally suffice for being up to 30 minutes late to a training session. You don't normally drop a bloke for that little blemish on his sheet. If he didn't turn up at all yes but less than 30 minutes??? I'm not sure what is going on with him and Longmire but it is not a good look. There definitely seems to be some tension there. In fact there seems to be some tension in the team as well. I wonder if Tippett's form has anything to do with his punch up with Reg? Those things can divide a club. The other thing is that several very good players seem down on form and I'm not sure they have confidence in the game plan. I know I don't.

As for reserves players who should play in the seniors in the coming weeks; Aliir, Cameron, Edwards (if there is the ability to upgrade), Dawson.

Several senior players need to be put on notice; Tippett, Sinclair, Parker (never thought I'd be saying this), Hewett, Towers. The two young guys, Florent & Hayward, need a rest so this week will be very good for them. they maybe need to return to the Twos to get same real ball time.