Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Rnd.10 Sydney V Hawthorn. 19.50 pm. SCG.

We are fumbly and dropping marks. And once again Clarkson and killing Longmire in the box. Mitchell racking them up!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Instead of picking a man. Heeney stands in space and allows the release handpass. Man on man and we would get a turnover and score.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    I had a feeling we were going to have a slow start. It's not looking good.

We are struggling kicking out from defense whereas they are getting it out so easily.

Looks like Lloyd is off with concussion so that's a big loss especially with Cunningham also out.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    They're booing Mitchell. Those racists!

- - - Updated - - -
    Sorry but that is an absolutely cretinous comment. As you well know (and as was widely acknowledged in 2015) it is a longstanding tradition to boo former players when you first come up against them. The booing of Goodes was totally different ( bet you fans of the next team Hawks play won't boo Mitchell every time he goes near the ball). That said, I'm disappointed our fans have done it because it was always going to lead to some sniggering idiots making idiotic comments. You can decide whether that cap fits your cranium.

Senior Player
    Tippett needs to go. He gives us nothing and is occupying a significant chunk of the allotted salary. Time to go, Kurt.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Tippett needs to go. He gives us nothing and is occupying a significant chunk of the allotted salary. Time to go, Kurt.
    Lot worse than Tippet out there! Where is the team of last week??? Where is the hard running. Hawthorn players have space to move in, we have no space to move in to receive passes. Lloyd out for the match does not help. Grundy free kick was disgusting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Time to start really blooding the youngsters. This season is over.
    You are an idiot.

I think everyone should calm down and see if the Swans can't turn it around?

Thank @@@@ for Buddy!!! Longmire really needs to put a rocket up them! We are struggling with the slippery conditions. We looked a hell of a lot better in the perfect conditions at Etihad stadium!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar
    Is Zak Jones playing???

Or is he concuss like Lloyd.
    doof-doof

Sucked in by the rough stuff again. You'd reckon we'd have learned by now. Pathetic!

We will struggle to do it with 21 players and no lloyd

But if we don't adapt our game plan now it is over ---- all I feel is despair because it is coaching with out any strategy - no plan b

Plan B has to be realeased NOW qtr 2

Hawthorne style of chip and switch makes our guys hunting in numbers for contested footy just an embarrassing mess to watch !!!!

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast