Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 12 Sydney V Western Bulldogs. SCG. 19.20 pm.

Couldn't help myself, the odds for the Bullies were just too good. The good news is we will win now.

Senior Player
    I may be in a minority, I like Thursday nights. And Sunday arvos.

Looks like the rain is clearing, just a few scattered showers around. But there's been a lot, so it will be greasy at best.

Doggies are down a bit with some injuries and key outs, so who knows. Could be one of those unexpected wins! We're 3W, 4L for home games after a bye (0W, 3L away), so don't listen to the "after the bye" doom merchants

Senior Player
    Late change: Rohan out, Marsh in. Hmm.

Swans to win comfortably and umpires to stay out of it

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Late change: Rohan out, Marsh in. Hmm.
    Well may you say mmm. Christ. i'm starting to wonder if our coaches want to lose because they are killing us at selection. Marsh has not been a star at NEAFL level. He's been serviceable. There are others who deserve to come in before him and to change a forward for a back really shows you Longmire's intent. He is already trying to save the game not win it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Well may you say mmm. Christ. i'm starting to wonder if our coaches want to lose because they are killing us at selection. Marsh has not been a star at NEAFL level. He's been serviceable. There are others who deserve to come in before him and to change a forward for a back really shows you Longmire's intent. He is already trying to save the game not win it.
    Shoulda been Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    I may be in a minority, I like Thursday nights. And Sunday arvos.

Looks like the rain is clearing, just a few scattered showers around. But there's been a lot, so it will be greasy at best.

Doggies are down a bit with some injuries and key outs, so who knows. Could be one of those unexpected wins! We're 3W, 4L for home games after a bye (0W, 3L away), so don't listen to the "after the bye" doom merchants

I love Sunday arvos, prefer the early not twilight. not wrapped in night matches at all during mid winter. Too cold and wet for me and I get home far too late. Tonight is not too bad being a 7.20pm but I am at home still due to weather and Kennel cough. I actually have kennel cough, I can't believe it. Both cats and I have it. Prefer day matches to night matches. Love the pub afterward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Shoulda been Dawson
    I agree it should have been Dawson. Go attacking not totally defensive. We tried that last time too and did it do any good?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Swans to win comfortably and umpires to stay out of it
    I want whatever you're taking!

Regular in the Side
    I am finding this almost impossible to believe but the Swans are still shortening with the bookies. What do they know. Have they paid off the umpires.

Senior Player
    Plenty of empty seats here, 5 minutes out. Even allowing for the usual late rush.

Veterans List
    I haven't seen a crowd this small in years. The stands look very empty on the tv.

I guess it's not a surprise considering the weather, our position on the ladder and the fact it's a Thursday night.

Hopefully there is still some atmosphere.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Um what is going on with Naismith's hair???????? That is a shocker!!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast