Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
I hope this means Rohan will play in defence...Because his form up forward has been ordinary to say the least.

I fear he'll be playing his usual 11 possession game up forward.

I would of much preferred to see Aliir come in for Melican, to be that attacking defender we need.
The fact is Richmond have a forward line that is really quick and elusive. The other fact is that they have a back line that is fast and elusive. Their mids are more than ok. Their outside players are more than ok, wingers for those like I who are position freaks. The reality is that they actually have a really mid size forward line. But what is interesting about their forwards is that even though mid height they mark far above their height.

So where do you go? Horse has decided for speed to match speed. That might just work. But it might be a let down too. The speed we have brought in is a forward. Maybe we should have brought in Edwards to play HB on these guys and run off them. Just a thought. But speed is important against these guys. Height is probably a secondary concern, except when Toby decides to have a rest forward.