Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 9 - June 17-18

What's with all the REPRIMANDS at the tribunal - Charge (Striking another person) ????

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    Maybe you should ask someone on the hill - Good punch - should have got a week
    Which one? Div 1 or prems?

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    What's with all the REPRIMANDS at the tribunal - Charge (Striking another person) ????
    One of our kids copped a reprimand. Took a mark on the boundary, got hit late and high and the St George player came down on top of him with an elbow. Our guy shoved him in the chest and the very ordinary bottom rung umpire pulled a card on him and charged him with low impact to the body. I was near the action and asked the umpire about the late, high hit and elbow at the break . He said he was going to get a free kick before he retaliated. I said "and 50?" as he had taken a mark. He said...why a 50 ! In all respect to the St George kid, he apologised after the game to our guy. Was offered a week with a reprimand for an early guilty plea. Probably should have fought it as he was 19 and played since he was 6 with no previous record and was pretty shattered to have a "reprimand" on his record.

filling up the bottles
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    I'm surprised there weren't any suspensions on the Magic side of things in the name of a square up. Maybe I'm from a different era of footy, but if a young kid got nailed cheaply, old mate would be off for at least 8 weeks anyway.
    What would they hit them with?
    Their handbags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by water boy View Post
    What would they hit them with?
    Their handbags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those Hillsong manuals are pretty heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Those Hillsong manuals are pretty heavy.
    Beibs would be handy on a wing.

Interesting the Parra player got 8 weeks when he put a guy in hospital, whilst Ali Fahour copped 14 and the opponent had delayed concussion.

Didnt get national media attention. There was one a couple of years ago that did. Maybe a wests player? What did he get?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123