Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Round 12: Aspley Hornets v Sydney Swans Reserves @ South Pine

For the build of player Rohan is, 20 posessions should be quite obtainable. He should be able to rebound off half back, play on the wing, cycle through the midfield, and play forward. Currently he can only do one of those, and not very well.

I think Rohan is struggling a bit physically. He has put himself in harms way a number of times over the last years and I wonder if it is taking its toll. He is very courageous but it is hard to keep that up.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    We need Rohan getting 20 possessions a game. He is just a list clogger at 16 possies, and a game loser if less than 10.
    I love trolls
    C'mon Chels!

Barry, Papley only had it 19 times on the weekend. I imagine, using your benchmark, he'll be dropped after a below par performance.

Rohan is a first round pick in the prime of his career. He should beer getting more than papley.

This is not relevant to whether he is best 22. (Never mind that Papley is picking up possessions spending time on the ball.)

Better players have been traded out after grand finals that Rohan has put up.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Better players have been traded out after grand finals that Rohan has put up.
    Name them

Ted's brother. Lol.

Veterans List
    Thanks for the stats. I notice that Dawson had exactly 50% more kicks than any other Swans player. I'm liking the lad more and more. MUST get a senior game this week while he is in hot form.

Ugg, who will ruck this week now that Tippett is out and Aliir out too.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Thanks for the stats. I notice that Dawson had exactly 50% more kicks than any other Swans player. I'm liking the lad more and more. MUST get a senior game this week while he is in hot form.

Ugg is gonna ruck?
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post

Steve Taubert?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast