Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 14 V Essendon

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    We put him in the NEAFL to get fit and he gets injured. Could be a long wait at this rate!

Warming the Bench
    Cameron, Aliir and now Tippett injured. I guess Pink will be our primary ruck in the NEAFL?

Have a look at the last 2 weeks
    Papley could be our primary ruck in the 2s

Opti-pessi-misti
    McVeigh to play on Friday night v Essendon?????? Wow, surely not! He is not match fit, tall, strong or fast. I would love to see him back but not v Essendon.

Melican and Dawson are the only two I would consider bringing in but I don't know where Dawson sits on the speedy player/physical presence ratings . Both Towers and Hayward are speedy but both get kept away from the ball, or pushed off it too easily. May all depend on match ups again.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    The coaching staff clearly got the Melican decision right as there was no obvious match up for him. If we assume Grundy plays on Daniher, who's their second tall? I don't know the Bombers team well enough to know them all but I would imagine that Melican will come back in if their forward line requires it.

My feeling is that Franklin will be ok, but it's hard to predict. It was good of Menadue to speak up in his defence though.

Rohan is safe, particular while Cunningham is out. We need his speed and defensive pressure, whether he's playing forward or back (I prefer him forward but I'm sure the coaches have their reasons). Dawson must be getting very close but I think we'll be reluctant to make many more changes than is necessary.
    Their second tall is Hooker. Their third is Stewart a 198cm ruckman, ex GWS.

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Perennially injured. When has the bloke strung a whole season together without injury?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    I don't know whether you have seen it but it definitely very noticable and pronounced (pronounced LIMP, L.I.M.P) and was accompanied by some obvious wincing in pain.
    Hopefully it was just cramp. At the game I was listening to Triple M and at one stage the boundary rider said that he was struggling to come off with severe cramp.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Perennially injured. When has the bloke strung a whole season together without injury?
    What annoys me most is he's getting paid 4 times as much as Newman/ Papley ect.

On the veteran's list
    Buddy a fine
    Jones a week!
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    What annoys me most is he's getting paid 4 times as much as Newman/ Papley ect.
    Not Tippetts fault he is injury prone, I am sure he would rather not be.

Veterans List
    We will miss Zac Jones' run out of defence.

Out: Towers, Jones
    In: Florent, Dawson (maybe Robinson)

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast