Thread: Dawson & Florent Sign commit for two more years

Veterans List

Florent and Dawson new contracts

OK guys, stop speculating, gotta love this club. From the website -

Florent, the Swans' first selection at last year's NAB AFL Draft and pick No.11 overall, has signed a two-year deal to keep him in Sydney until the end of the 2020 season.

Dawson has also penned a two-year contract extension and will now be tied to the club until the end of the 2019 season, after being taken with pick No.56 at the 2015 draft.

The pair join Isaac Heeney, Callum Mills, Will Hayward and Darcy Cameron as young Swans who have all extended contracts this year.

Dawson & Florent Sign commit for two more years

Swans lock down young guns with new deals - AFL.com.au

Olly and Jordan sign contract extension for two more years. Great work by the club securing these good young players coming through

Great work by the club seriously didn't think Florent would sign on for one second was convinces from the moment he was drafted he might leave glad I was wrong and Dawson looks to be a jet 2017 NEAFL MVP Contender - Jordan Dawson - YouTube

Smashing news! We've got to keep these youngsters with plenty of upside. It goes to show that our club has made Florent feel comfortable as he didn't really want to go to a club abroad pre-draft.

Great news! Go Bloods!!

Great news. Tom Harley does seem to go about his job in a quietly efficient manner, doesn't he?

Was having a crappy day until I read this news
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Swans lock down young guns with new deals - AFL.com.au

Olly and Jordan sign contract extension for two more years. Great work by the club securing these good young players coming through
    Very exciting news. Now that the CBA has been agreed, let's hope Zak & Sam sign up ASAP.

Great great news, Olly must be happy here to sign on and he is currently playing very well in the twos along with Dawson. Can see these guys really tearing it up next year.

I didn't know that Cameron had also re-signed so all good there too, Jack seems to be going OK too but defenders are always the poor relations there.

I must say that the club's list is in the best state I can remember. If we can keep Jones and Sammy and then we will have done remarkably well to hold things together

Wonderful