Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing 2017 success stories

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Luffy delisted and relisted twice before making it under Roosey
    Eade

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Eade
    Oops! Sorry yes he had s pretty good in the 96 GF!

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Oops! Sorry yes he had s pretty good in the 96 GF!
    He actually retired at the end of 2001, half a season before Roos took over as coach.

Kirk was the player who seemed destined for a curtailed career who was rescued by Roosey.

Senior Player
    Perhaps not an amazing success story, but I'm pleasantly pleased and a little surprised by the advancements of George Hewitt. When the no frees for ducking interpretation came into effect I wondered how this would affect his game, but he has adjusted his game perfectly and enhanced his skill set. Has become a permanent member of the team as opposed to the fringe player who I thought may struggle.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Not to do with this topic - but the video RS posted of the twisters & turners featured Ted R several times (being evaded, not the evader) and it reminded me that I saw from Ted's Instagram account that he, his partner & child are moving to Melbourne. He didn't say but I assume he is moving there for a work opportunity. I hope he doesn't move his loyalties back to the Bombers along with the move!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Not to do with this topic - but the video RS posted of the twisters & turners featured Ted R several times (being evaded, not the evader) and it reminded me that I saw from Ted's Instagram account that he, his partner & child are moving to Melbourne. He didn't say but I assume he is moving there for a work opportunity. I hope he doesn't move his loyalties back to the Bombers along with the move!
    Geoff Craighead played 7 games for the Swans in 1973. The Swans have since moved to Sydney and Greoff moved to America, but his loyalties are still with the Swans.

I'd hazard a guess that Ted's premiership ties him to the Swans

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    He actually retired at the end of 2001, half a season before Roos took over as coach.

Kirk was the player who seemed destined for a curtailed career who was rescued by Roosey.
    Alright! Alright! I'm back in my box!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12