Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
I didn't see enough of the game to comment - I will try watching the stream. I'm interested to hear how others went too: Murray, Fisher, McVeigh?

I do take issue with 2 of your comments, MP:

1. McVeigh won't play seniors next week. We can't even be certain he'll ever play again until his body proves itself.

2. Pink is not a de-list this year. He is raw but has shown enough to be worth extending another season. I love his effort but I think he also has a good footy brain. Often makes good choices. He's also reasonably quick and agile for a big(gish) bloke. Plus, we have very little depth in the KPF position. In fact he is the only KPF outside our best 22 (depending on how you count Tippett). Maybe this is why they are playing *Maibaum* forward. (Maybe this also explains why they were willing to extend Tippett.) What don't you like about Toby?
Funny that, I just read the OS and it reads: The Sydney Swans have welcomed back more than 300 games of experience with the selection of Jarrad McVeigh and Zak Jones for Friday night's clash with Melbourne. McVeigh, two weeks back from an injury layoff, was all class in his NEAFL debut last weekend to force the selectors� hands and select him in the senior side.

Maybe you should write a note to self bloodspirit that next time you want to play the pompous know-it-all and state an opinion as fact that you look like a bit of a knob when you're not right.

Give yourself an upper-cut

You're zero and one, time will tell if Toby gets delisted or not but he'll need to play better than he did last week if he wants to stay on the list