Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BT is intolerable

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit, I usually find BT inserting his bizarre imaginary conversations between two players in the middle of a run of play fairly funny.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I have to admit, I usually find BT inserting his bizarre imaginary conversations between two players in the middle of a run of play fairly funny.
    I don't I find it a pain in the ...ss! I couldn't care less that Johnno Smiths brothers uncles girlfriends son owns a f...ken red parrot. He's as unprofessional and unfunny as they come n that says lot when you compare him to fire starter derwayne, basil im 2 minutes behind the play, or Lingy stating the bleeding obvious. As much as I don't like McGuire I'd say if your looking for a benchmark in good commentary listen to him. Apart from Collingwood games. Knows when to raise the tempo unlike BT who just screams at us from his microphone. Does not prattle on about irrelevant garbage. Let's the game unfold in front of us n adds to the game unlike BT who thinks we tune in to listen to his inane comments. I just wish Foxtel still had the option of muting the commentary like they did a number of years ago then I wouldn't have to try n tune out of the commentary like I try to do every Friday night.

Taylor replacing Cometti in the Friday Night Commentary Box was always a bit like replacing a Ferrari F40 with a Datsun 120y. Channel 7 need to get a tow truck ASAP...

While I don't have to give reasons, the fact that I detest BT and his inanity and biases is enough for me to turn off the commentary or switch to another channel. His petulant slur about the Swans depriving their sponsors of air time was particularly distasteful. Channel 7 coverage is pathetic at times and BT the worst.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Taylor replacing Cometti in the Friday Night Commentary Box was always a bit like replacing a Ferrari F40 with a Datsun 120y. Channel 7 need to get a tow truck ASAP...

Anthony Hudson probably the best caller IMO- very professional and not as egotistical. BT wants to be a celebrity and centre of attention all the time.

Agree, Huddo is the best.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Interesting to see what swans do next week if we win.

BT this morning...

�What Sydney wants is total control. They want us to be boring, like they are,�
    Ask Richmond and Essendon if they think we're boring.

Adam Papalia from fox footy is the best caller no BS just calls the game.

He's bleating like we locked him out of the rooms completely. Maybe our media people were too polite and didn't explain it bluntly enough - "you can interview whoever you want, BUT WE DON'T WANT A JABBERING MORON WANDERING AROUND THE ROOMS RUDELY INTERRUPTING PLAYER'S CONVERSATIONS WITH SPONSORS, SUPPORTERS, FAMILY AND EACH OTHER, so just let us know who you want to speak to and we'll arrange that in a professional way".

Even Channel 7 mock him and make a joke out of what he's doing. We really should lock him out of the rooms in future if he's going to react the way he has.

Like our hate BT, reporters should be allowed in the winners rooms.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    He's bleating like we locked him out of the rooms completely. Maybe our media people were too polite and didn't explain it bluntly enough - "you can interview whoever you want, BUT WE DON'T WANT A JABBERING MORON WANDERING AROUND THE ROOMS RUDELY INTERRUPTING PLAYER'S CONVERSATIONS WITH SPONSORS, SUPPORTERS, FAMILY AND EACH OTHER, so just let us know who you want to speak to and we'll arrange that in a professional way".

Even Channel 7 mock him and make a joke out of what he's doing. We really should lock him out of the rooms in future if he's going to react the way he has.
    I would bet clear majority couldn't care less about 'Roaming Brian'. Taylor is a deluded individual. Why should the players haveto play the fall guy for his self centred interviews while they are winding down from the game. Case of invasion of privacy to satisfy one guy's ego. Swans always provide players to be interviewed one on one in an appropriate space. Now he's insulted us for being boring, club should stick to its guns. Or maybe we should just ignore his juvenile attention seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Like our hate BT, reporters should be allowed in the winners rooms.
    Hate and no thank you

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast