In Jones
    Out Melican or Florent

What I think will happen...
    In : Jones, McVeigh
    Out : Towers, Florent

What I would like...
    In : Jones
    Out : Towers
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Senior Player
    I'm worried about mcviegh coming back in against Melbourne. They are a very hard tough as well as fast team and I think it will be a very physical contest.

I would bring in jones and Dawson leaving out towers and florent

Senior Player
    Would like to see Florentine stay. Looked at home last night. We need his speed.also looks a bit stronger than he did at the start of the year. Might be imagining it but he looks like he's put on a few kilos.

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    I'm worried about mcviegh coming back in against Melbourne. They are a very hard tough as well as fast team and I think it will be a very physical contest.

I would bring in jones and Dawson leaving out towers and florent
    I think you're right with the inclusions aguy. I think Florent was quite good though. Sinclair and Towers to take a spell.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Jones in for Towers. Although you can't say Towers has not had a crack. He has gone in hard when he should but just doesn't seem to have that extra level of composure when he gets his hand on the ball. Whether that skill will come soon enough before he loses his chance, who knows.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RogueSwan; 26th June 2017 at 09:24 AM.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Jones in for Towers. Towers makes too many mistakes and doesn't get enough of the ball. He's had a recent purple patch (by his standards not our teams standards) but he'll never be a decent player.

I'm amazed by some of the criticism about Melican, Haywood and Florent. Melican was one of our best players against Essendon. Haywood and Florent also did well IMO, plus they have the leg speed and X factor we desperately need. Florent can disappear for patches but he's just a kid, infact our youngest player if I'm not mistaken. Keep playing him, he'll come good.

Not that I would drop him, but I thought Reid was particularly clumsy Friday night. He spilled easy marks, kicked poorly and made some poor decisions. To be frank, I kinda thought he was Tippo without hair.

Fawlty Towers has lost my support. You want to like him, but just a lack of composure at critical moments means he's a liability.

Warming the Bench
    My ins are Jones (no question) and Dawson (what more can he do to earn a recall!). The outs are not as easy; Towers has been poor the past fortnight, he may try his best but unless he's playing with high confidence he's no good for us. Simple skill errors he can work out in the 2s. The other out likely won't happen but Sinclair simply doesn't impact the game enough for mine. Give Naismith the job next week by himself, I think he'll play better and better for our structures. Dropping Sinclair opens up a forward line spot for Dawson who can actually mark and kick goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Jones in for Towers. Towers makes too many mistakes and doesn't get enough of the ball. He's had a recent purple patch (by his standards not our teams standards) but he'll never be a decent player.

I'm amazed by some of the criticism about Melican, Haywood and Florent. Melican was one of our best players against Essendon. Haywood and Florent also did well IMO, plus they have the leg speed and X factor we desperately need. Florent can disappear for patches but he's just a kid, infact our youngest player if I'm not mistaken. Keep playing him, he'll come good.
    I agree. Florent is our third youngest player after Hayward and Pink. They are all 18. Florent turns 19 next month, Pink in August and Hayward in October.

I think that it will be one very minimal change to the team this week following that stirring victory. In Jones Out Towers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast