Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 15 V Melbourne. MCG 19.50 pm.

Match Day Thread Rnd 15 V Melbourne. MCG 19.50 pm.

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

Dees coming off their third six day break and a trip to the west with many injuries. Swans by 37. Go Swannies!

Veterans List
    Dees are depleted and we are very close to best 22 on the park, if we are serious with ourselves, we should win this without a close finish drama.

Stakes have rarely been higher given our precarious ladder position, this is a BIG 8 point game, no excuses, just need a fair run with umpires, I'll spew if they pluck out pathetic in front of goal frees for the Dees like they have against us in the last couple of games.

Win, win well then focus onto Manuka tomorrow.

I'd really like this to be a comfortable win! Swans by 22

It is a tough prospect from so far back to keep the hype and intensity in check for the rest of the season. With this game (due to injury, etc.) there is also the weight of expectation. Melbourne have been playing very well and it will still be our best fielded 22 against their best fielded 22, I just hope we can gain command early and maintain it throughout the match.

It has been such a strange season in terms of predicting results, particularly if you said in a game that is 5 v 10 on the ladder that 10 would be the favourite. Fingers crossed - go Bloods!

Senior Player
    Hawthorn were depleted too when we played them, so wariness is an ongoing mindset for me.

Swans by 3. Gary Rohan kicks the final goal with 12 seconds left on the clock just to mess with our heads and hearts.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

The Demons may be depleted, but they are in great form and have great belief....

This will be a real test for the Swannies.

Swans by 9
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Senior Player
    Beautiful day here in Melbourne (for the moment, anyway). No rain forecast for tonight either. Hoping the boys can bring the manic pressure with Buddy kicking a bag after last weeks woes!

Who are the Demons going to tag tonight? Joey? Hanners? Lloyd?

Watching my kids play hockey early but should be there soon after quarter time.

Alas, the game will be over by then.

Buddy to score four in the first quarter.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Beautiful day here in Melbourne (for the moment, anyway). No rain forecast for tonight either.
    No rain forecast, but it will be the coldest night of the year so far in Melbourne. It's getting down to 1 degree or so with some suburbs forecast to go below zero and widespread frosts. Bring scarves and beanies and rug up.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Veterans List
    I think it's about time our boys made a real statement........Swans by 30+

Veterans List
    No rain but 8.8 degrees right now, getting down to -1 in the morning. Might get a bit dewy.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast