Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 91

Thread: Round 14: Canberra Demons v Sydney Swans Reserves @ Manuka Oval

  1. #37
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,743
    Goal to ronke after nice work down the side from aj to shepherd and murray to find bj centrally.

  2. #38
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Crowland :-(
    Posts
    3,203
    All good news. AJ close to BOG at present? :-)

    Be a few promotions this week with Mills still looking dazed on the way to the bus this morning, Smith hobbling badly and MRP scrutinising Jones who has one eye almost closed and maybe a fractured cheekbone?

  3. #39
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,743
    14.13.97 to 1.2.8 at halftime.

  4. #40
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,743
    200+ a huge possibilty with the way the demons dropped off in the 2nd quarter

  5. #41
    Pushing for Selection
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    62
    They had hanners on SEN crunch time at 1130 and said 8 of the seniors caught a plane down to watch AJ. I was surprised to hear buddy one of the 8... mostly other young guys (eg no jack, McVeigh, grundy)

  6. #42
    Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chucked into the ruck
    Posts
    14,364
    Halftime @swansreserves 14.13 (97) @CanberraDemons 1.2 (8) Goals: Rose 2 Aliir 2 Ronke 2 Sinclair 2 Stewart 2 Johnson Foote Leonardis Fisher

    Disposals: Rose 19 Robinson 15 Sinclair 14 Ronke 12 Marsh Foote 11 Murray Jack Fisher Edwards Aliir 10 Johnson 8 O'Riordan Laidler 7 Pink 6

    Marks Aliir 7 Rose 5 Robinson Ronke Sinclair 4 Pink O'Riordan Marsh Maibaum Jack Fisher 3 Murray Laidler Foote Stewart 2 Leonardis Edwards 1

    Tackles Robinson 5 Laidler 4 Foote Fisher 3 Marsh Leonardis 2 Pink Jack Edwards Aliir Ronke Rose Stewart Stern Talia 1

  7. #43
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by veramex View Post
    They had hanners on SEN crunch time at 1130 and said 8 of the seniors caught a plane down to watch AJ. I was surprised to hear buddy one of the 8... mostly other young guys (eg no jack, McVeigh, grundy)
    Ive seen buddy, lyold, rampe but there are several others here too

  8. #44
    Go Swannies! Site Admin Meg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the Brewongle
    Posts
    3,153
    Quote Originally Posted by veramex View Post
    They had hanners on SEN crunch time at 1130 and said 8 of the seniors caught a plane down to watch AJ. I was surprised to hear buddy one of the 8... mostly other young guys (eg no jack, McVeigh, grundy)
    I'm really impressed that Buddy went down to Canberra. His playing memory of AJ is the 2012 GF .... No doubting Buddy's a Blood now.

  9. #45
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Crowland :-(
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    My son made a successful return to footy from an ACL this morning so I hope that's a good omen for AJ.
    Good luck to your son Doctor, if you've brought him up correctly he'll be an avid Swans supporter so will find nice synergy in a comeback the same day as AJ.

  10. #46
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Crowland :-(
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I'm really impressed that Buddy went down to Canberra. His playing memory of AJ is the 2012 GF .... No doubting Buddy's a Blood now.
    Looking forward to when Buddy plays his 100th for us next year so his sons (and daughters) qualify for F/S!

    Great that high profile senior players have made the effort in support of AJ. Score line looking great as well.

  11. #47
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,743
    Sinclair hits post early in the 3rd from 15 out.... post stikl wobbling haha.

    Guessing AJ been put in cotton wool.

  12. #48
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Crowland :-(
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Halftime @swansreserves 14.13 (97) @CanberraDemons 1.2 (8) Goals: Rose 2 Aliir 2 Ronke 2 Sinclair 2 Stewart 2 Johnson Foote Leonardis Fisher

    Disposals: Rose 19 Robinson 15 Sinclair 14 Ronke 12 Marsh Foote 11 Murray Jack Fisher Edwards Aliir 10 Johnson 8 O'Riordan Laidler 7 Pink 6

    Marks Aliir 7 Rose 5 Robinson Ronke Sinclair 4 Pink O'Riordan Marsh Maibaum Jack Fisher 3 Murray Laidler Foote Stewart 2 Leonardis Edwards 1

    Tackles Robinson 5 Laidler 4 Foote Fisher 3 Marsh Leonardis 2 Pink Jack Edwards Aliir Ronke Rose Stewart Stern Talia 1
    Thanks for the comprehensive stats Ugg. Difficult for backmen to get good numbers when so much of the play is in our forward half. Notice that Robbo is up there so may be in the frame for promotion next week.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO