Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
No Problems. Robbo and Florent come out for JPK and AA. Rampe doesn't have to play as a key defender. The best teams that we will play in the run home, GWS, Adelaide and Geelong all play 3 tall forwards so we actually need Aliir for proper coverage. Even if Rampe plays on Camerion next week, Aliir can run with Tomlinson on the wing. I'm in favour of a shorter side, especially if we gain speed, but we really are a bit too short to properly match some of the better sides. It's only because of Rampe's talent and Mills' high marking ability that we get by, and get by quite well, but we can do even better with Aliir in the side. I agree with you that's he's just too good to be playing in the NEAFL.
I respect your opinion, but respectfully disagree with the suggestion that Rampe doesn't have to play as a key defender. Rampe is our best mobile key defender. He shuts down leads and can defuse one-on-ones against the best. I can't see why you'd play him anywhere else. He is the best fit for Cameron and will surely play on him.

Our three key defenders are all playing really well at the moment.