Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Changes for Round 17 v GWS

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Club 80 View Post
    What is Daniel Robinson's speed like?

Kennedy in for Florent robs the Swans of some zip.

Kennedy was always coming back but I was surprised Robinson stayed in.
    More to the point, what's he doing in the team. He was less than ordinary last week. Let's hope he doesn't play on Green.

Who will match up against Stevie J. He's as slippery as an eel.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    More to the point, what's he doing in the team. He was less than ordinary last week. Let's hope he doesn't play on Green.
    Yeah, I agree he was poor. Didn't attack the ball, which isn't something you'd ever say of Will Hayward. I'm bit disappointed; hopefully his performance vindicates the faith in him.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez11 View Post
    Usually Smith gets this role but I think he should go to Greene who has surpassed Johnson as their most dangerous medium/small forward

As good as Hayward and Floreant have been and I think will be they are in the game enough to be in our 22 atm.

I still reckon Alir needs to come in as the mr fix it. especially now that the coaching staff admit that Rohan is a Fwd

Id rotate Reid/Alir/Towers between the 3 sectors on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    I'm not sure why the idea of Aliir coming in this week as a ruck-forward was so popular. He played the whole NEAFL game as a defender so it would be unlikely they would use him as a forward at senior level.
    I wasn't suggesting AA as a ruck-forward but as another tall defender in case Rampe struggles against Cameron as he has in the past.

The Marsh on Cameron match up was a disaster at the SCG and Reid had to spend the rest of the game in defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I wasn't suggesting AA as a ruck-forward but as another tall defender in case Rampe struggles against Cameron as he has in the past.

The Marsh on Cameron match up was a disaster at the SCG and Reid had to spend the rest of the game in defence.
    Right at the moment it is hard to see where AA comes back in but he's too good to stay in the NEAFL long term. Having Reid up our sleeves to go down back is very valuable, especially if Gary provides the marking target up forward.

I was listening to the team lists on Fox Footy while working in another room and heard that Sam Reid was out, which disheartened me somewhat. I was so glad when I checked the AFL website to learn that it was the GWS player. I think we will need a few options up forward in this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side
    not sure about no other ruck o help Naismith against Mummu and Lobb surely sincs should have come in. Don't want parker etal v these big guys and ont want Buddy to be one out if reid goes into ruck.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez11 View Post
    I hope he doesn't KO Joey again. Dirty player.

Warming the Bench
    Sinclair a chance to play? Has replaced Florent on the emergency list...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678