Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans vs Giants - general match discussion

Swans vs Giants - general match discussion

I wonder how many of our 60,000 members will venture past ANZAC bridge this weekend.?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    PSA: The Arsenal v Western Sydney Wanderers match will also be on around the same time at ANZ Stadium. There's expected to be a crowd of around 80,000. Also there's the Disney on Ice show at Qudos Arena.

There will be trackwork with buses replacing trains on the T3 Bankstown Line, T1 North Shore Line and T1 Northern Line but there will also be Major Event Buses running to/from Olympic Park

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I wonder how many of our 60,000 members will venture past ANZAC bridge this weekend.?
    I will

Me too.

Veterans List
    The most critical game of the season for us so I'd hope in the stands we outnumber and out voice the orange people, get there!

Some simple maths. GWS got 15,000 to three most recent game against a finals competitor from Interstate. That leaves about 10,000 tickets left for swans before it's sold out. Yet they haven't sold yet.

Less than 1 in 6 are going?

Goes up to 11
    Some simple maths. GWS got 15,000 to three most recent game against a finals competitor from Interstate. That leaves about 10,000 tickets left for swans before it's sold out. Yet they haven't sold yet.

Why do you care how many of us go?

I won't be. Saving my $$$s for my upcoming trip to see us play in Geelong. Is that ok?

Senior Player
    It's very long way from the SCG to Spotless. Very difficult terrain, different time zones to overcome,
    language barriers, climate and environmental changes and a number of border crossings to get through,
    then there are all the local customs you have to master. Even from here in the inner west, we'll be leaving home a day
    or so early and staying in Strathfield overnight on Friday as our base camp before the arduous attempt
    on the summit of Spotless on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    ... Also there's the Disney on Ice show at Qudos Arena.
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]
    ]
    hmmmm, choices.

How many of that 15,000 are already Swans supporters?

More than your GWS mates went to the SCG last time we played them.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    PSA: The Arsenal v Western Sydney Wanderers match will also be on around the same time at ANZ Stadium. There's expected to be a crowd of around 80,000. Also there's the Disney on Ice show at Qudos Arena.

There will be trackwork with buses replacing trains on the T3 Bankstown Line, T1 North Shore Line and T1 Northern Line but there will also be Major Event Buses running to/from Olympic Park
    Does anyone know whether all the carparks at Olympic Park are pre-bookable or if some are for turn-up-on-the-day parking only? In particular, P6 looks to be booked up on Saturday, but when I look at another day, none of the satellite P6 carparks (ie P6a, P6b etc) are options. Does that mean those can't be booked in advance (and hence if I turn up early on Saturday I'll be able to park there?) Or are they all deemed to be part of P6 and hence pre-bookable (and hence already pre-booked out for Saturday)?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast