That was an incredibly frustrating game to watch on TV.

When I saw Brereton, I thought the unthinkable - "I wish BT was doing this game". Brereton really is terrible. I had to mute the whole game. Add to that the fact they had the work experience kids doing the camera work bizarre cuts to close-up shots, terrible angles, not even following the ball at one point!

And the cherry on top was the umpiring. They were incredibly whistle-happy in this game (and from what I've seen all round). Fortunately we came off very much the better out of it - I'm jumping on board Barry's "fairytale" theory.

I'm not surprised to hear reports of injuries - it was like Reid wasn't on the ground and although Hannebery had a direct hand in a couple of goals, they were GWS goals.

What's the obsession with keeping the ball in play in our defensive half? A couple of times Swans hit it back into play when there was no-one there except GWS players. Rampe(?) handballed it directly to Johnson who scored a great goal from the pocket. He would have been far better just letting it go out.

Also, I was surprised Robinson kept his spot, but he did ok - much better than I expected. I wouldn't mind him getting another game against the Saints to see if he can play himself into better form.