Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 18 V St Kilda

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    Talk from the News site quotes Harley is sounding pretty confident neither Reid or Rohan will miss this week, and also that Buddy played with a damaged knee but has pulled up fine and will be fine.

Only change I'd make would be Dawson for Robbo, I think he has demanded a spot and I hope he gets his chance.
    For me no injuries means no changes, loving the team balance

We win without Reid and Rohan last time, so why change things?

Rohan back on drop-watch after going missing in a big game again.

If no outs due to injury then no change. Should be an easy win.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
    "Touch wood".
    It's never an easy win.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
    I'm actually a bit worried players minds will skip ahead to the Hawks game the following week and thoughts of vengeance.

Saints played the "perfect half of football" two weeks ago. This has danger game written all over it.

We should win.

Veteran Site Admin
    Sounds like there were a lot of sore boys after last weekend's game, given the number reported as being on light duties in today's training session (in additional to many senior players missing altogether). Reid and Rohan, not surprisingly, listed as being in some doubt.

Speedy Swan and key forward in doubt for Saints - AFL.com.au

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Sounds like there were a lot of sore boys after last weekend's game, given the number reported as being on light duties in today's training session (in additional to many senior players missing altogether). Reid and Rohan, not surprisingly, listed as being in some doubt.

Speedy Swan and key forward in doubt for Saints - AFL.com.au
    Yes, I counted them up as well, quite a long list. Saints were devastating in the first half against Richmond, took the game on, took risks, everything came off for them. Then last week, weak as .... We need to focus on this game and anticipate a fast start from them. If anyone misses I want to see Dawson promoted - have I said that before?

Haven't watched the Saints much ...
    Are they much chop?

Quote Originally Posted by Club 80 View Post
    It was mentioned in another thread that Hannas potentially had OP. If that's the case then it's time for some time off and he can be back to impact the finals.
    It would explain a lot. If that is the case. I think he has enough credits and is performing well enough that they will let him try and play through it as long as he thinks he can. Personally, I would prefer to see him "managed" for this game to see if he can get himself right for some of the very tough games coming up against Hawthorn, Adelaide and Geelong. (That's not to say I think we should expect victory against the Saints, but sometimes you have to take a chance to win big).

Of I'm not a doctor and don't know anything about OP, or if resting him would even help. Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
    ... Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!
    Love this. I'm pinching it for my signature.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Haven't watched the Saints much ...
    Are they much chop?
    Depends on whether the Aints of last week turn up or whether the Aints from the week prior turn up. Generally though they've been playing like a team in the lower eight.

It would explain a lot. If that is the case. I think he has enough credits and is performing well enough that they will let him try and play through it as long as he thinks he can. Personally, I would prefer to see him "managed" for this game to see if he can get himself right for some of the very tough games coming up against Hawthorn, Adelaide and Geelong. (That's not to say I think we should expect victory against the Saints, but sometimes you have to take a chance to win big).

Of I'm not a doctor and don't know anything about OP, or if resting him would even help. Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!
    So you've got a Docterate of Philosophy ?

- - - Updated - - -

Oops : Doctorate

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast