Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 18 V St Kilda

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Mate your medical opinion is immeasurable. We are lucky you have you on this site and I appreciate your input. Thanks Doc
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Sorry, gotta pull you up there. Not a doc ('though there is at least one who posts here) ... just a physio I'm afraid
    "Doc" not "Dr" was a name given to good gamblers in the Ol' West. Is that a more appropriate title?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Getting frustrated with Horse and our selection comittee. Mentions players like Tippett and Sinclair as possibles to replace Reid if he's out but still no mention of Dawson getting another crack who continues to bang the door down for another game with dominant performances in the NEAFL!

Yes he is probably not key position size but he plays tall, kicks goals and was even used a bit in the ruck like we do with Reid in the senior team.

I know that us supporters don't know what necessarily is going on inside the club but surely his string of excellent performances is enough for another chance! From the outside he appears to have all the tools to make it! Let's give him a chance to shine like Newman did and I have a feeling he will make it very hard for the coaches to drop him back to the NEAFL!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    "Doc" not "Dr" was a name given to good gamblers in the Ol' West. Is that a more appropriate title?
    If you're referring to Doc Holliday, I think he was called Doc because he was a dentist before becoming a gun slinger with Wyatt Earp. Though he was a gambler too

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Mate your medical opinion is immeasurable. We are lucky you have you on this site and I appreciate your input. Thanks Doc
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    If you're referring to Doc Holliday, I think he was called Doc because he was a dentist before becoming a gun slinger with Wyatt Earp. Though he was a gambler too
    Not Doc Holliday. I heard it on an American history podcast.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Out: Reid, Robbo, Smith
    In: Sinclair, Cunningham, Allir
    Please tell me I'm reading this wrong - nick smith - you've gotta be kidding!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Getting frustrated with Horse and our selection comittee. Mentions players like Tippett and Sinclair as possibles to replace Reid if he's out but still no mention of Dawson getting another crack who continues to bang the door down for another game with dominant performances in the NEAFL!

Yes he is probably not key position size but he plays tall, kicks goals and was even used a bit in the ruck like we do with Reid in the senior team.

I know that us supporters don't know what necessarily is going on inside the club but surely his string of excellent performances is enough for another chance! From the outside he appears to have all the tools to make it! Let's give him a chance to shine like Newman did and I have a feeling he will make it very hard for the coaches to drop him back to the NEAFL!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Is Dawson out of contract at the end of the year? If so has he said he wants to go home?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Dawson re-signed a few weeks ago.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Dawson re-signed a few weeks ago.
    Thanks Ugg. That tells me that he is working on a part of his game that has kept him out of the side. That's how we always do it with keepers. IIRC that happened with Tom Mitchell and the defensive side of his game.

Tippett seen wearing the alternate strip at training today. Definitely playing twos according to my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Tippett seen wearing the alternate strip at training today. Definitely playing twos according to my theory.
    Phew! Let's hope your hypothesis is correct

Changes for Rnd 18 V St Kilda

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    Reiwolt classy ? Yeah, tricking a junior opposition player to throw the ball to him from a free kick in order to milk a 50m penalty is all class.
    So out of character to be fair..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Sinkers for Reid

Emg Hayward Jack Laidler

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast