Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 17: Sydney Swans Reserves v NT Thunder @ SCG

Alir has been excellent today. I reckon he is ready to come back if and when needed
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Senior Player
    How could that last quarter only have been 23.39? Swans kicked plenty goals?

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    That's just what I said to Goswannette sitting next to me watching it

I was thinking that maybe it was the mercy rule?

Veterans List
    What was the final score?

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I was thinking that maybe it was the mercy rule?
    You jest I take it? Since it potentially affects %

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Harks back to the old AFL Canberra days when sirens would go early for high scoring games

I think there is a certain time where the game must be finished for all the AFL preparations to take place

FT @swansreserves 25.24 174 NT 4.4 28 Goals: Hayward 6 Tippett 5 Rose 3 Dawson 3 Leonardis 2 Stern Aliir Pink Marsh Ronke Fisher #neafl

Disp Dawson 40 Fisher 31 Marsh Foote 29 Rose 27 Laidler 25 Brown 24 Aliir Murray 22 Tippett 21 Ronke 20 Hayward 19 Leonardis 18 Barkley 17 Stern Johnson Pink 16 Maibaum Florent 15 Bell 13 Talia Carroll 10

Tackles Dawson 8 Hayward 5 Rose Ronke Johnson 4 Foote 3 Laidler Marsh Fisher Stern Murray Florent 2 Barkley Talia Bell 1

Marks Dawson 14 Tippett 10 Foote Hayward 9 Maibaum 8 Laidler 7 Marsh Johnson Florent Aliir Brown Barkley Stern 6 Rose Pink Fisher 4 Murray 3

DT points
    Dawson 196
    Tippett 137
    Hayward 124
    Rose 112
    Marsh, Foote 108
    Fisher 101
    Laidler 93
    Aliir 92
    Brown 82
    Ronke 80
    Johnson 76
    Stern 72

Dawson 196 dream team points. Keeps stating his case, doesn't he? And Aliir was doing a bit of handy clearance work, when he went into the ruck. While Hayward looked a class above and AJ seems to be moving more smoothly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    You jest I take it? Since it potentially affects %
    Maybe the Thunder had a plane to catch? Or a night out that they were saving their energy for?

Dawson 196 DT points. That's got to be some sort of a record surely? Suck on that Tommy. Dawson's going to be a 200+ games player for us.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Dawson 196 DT points. That's got to be some sort of a record surely? Suck on that Tommy. Dawson's going to be a 200+ games player for us.
    A second game would be a good place to start. C'mon Horse, what more does Dawson's Creek need to do?

I feel very assured about our future.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    I thought the same. Extremely short quarter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast