Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 195

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 18 Sydney V St Kilda. SCG. 19.25pm.

  1. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Jack didn't play 2's. Does that mean he is in.
    Might they keep him on ice just in case of an injury during warm-up?

  2. #14
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Jack didn't play 2's. Does that mean he is in.
    No changes Nico.

    And Club80 - just stick to the footy
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

  3. #15
    Regular in the Side
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    914
    Just arrived at the ground. Crisp! And Driver Ave is pumping, terrific atmosphere here already.

  4. #16
    Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Posts
    2,451
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I'll take a win by a point - just need to get the 4 competition points, especially with Port getting knocked off today, 4th is not completely out of the question yet.
    I like winning matches where junk time lasts the entire last quarter.

    As for Port, they still have to drop another game (their percentage is a monster), as do Richmond (who play GWS). Still, there's a chance we could be outside the top four on percentage at the end of the round. All it would take is for us to beat the Saints and GWS to beat Richmond. If West Coast also beat Collingwood, 4th to 8th would be separated only by percentage.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

  5. #17
    No hold ups on the pushy , a $9 plate of piping hot chicken masala and veg curry on Oxford St sure beats a lamb pie with chips at $16 .
    Saints could give us some curry .
    Can't drop this game .
    Hope Swans are ready from the bounce .

  6. #18
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    I like winning matches where junk time lasts the entire last quarter.

    As for Port, they still have to drop another game (their percentage is a monster), as do Richmond (who play GWS). Still, there's a chance we could be outside the top four on percentage at the end of the round. All it would take is for us to beat the Saints and GWS to beat Richmond. If West Coast also beat Collingwood, 4th to 8th would be separated only by percentage.
    Top 4 is very much unlikely still, but we need to keep on winning and who knows what might happen in this crazy season!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

  7. #19
    Membrey out. Great for our backs.

  8. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    No hold ups on the pushy , a $9 plate of piping hot chicken masala and veg curry on Oxford St sure beats a lamb pie with chips at $16 .
    Saints could give us some curry .
    Can't drop this game .
    Hope Swans are ready from the bounce .
    The Aints have been good this year and everyone rises to the occassion against us. This should be closer than many think. I'm predicting a tight first half and hoping we run away in the 3rd. Our percentage is below those above us. I hope the players have a percentage boost as one of their goals.

  9. #21
    Senior Player dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    2,117
    Think we'll have too much depth and toughness in the midfield tonight. With our defense and attack both in very good form, it should be a good win.

  10. #22
    Travelling Swannie!! mcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    4,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    I like winning matches where junk time lasts the entire last quarter.

    As for Port, they still have to drop another game (their percentage is a monster), as do Richmond (who play GWS). Still, there's a chance we could be outside the top four on percentage at the end of the round. All it would take is for us to beat the Saints and GWS to beat Richmond. If West Coast also beat Collingwood, 4th to 8th would be separated only by percentage.
    Top 4 is very much unlikely still, but we need to keep on winning and who knows what might happen in this crazy season!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

  11. #23
    Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chucked into the ruck
    Posts
    14,350
    Interesting that they are keeping the same structure with Parker taking the ruck contests inside fifty and Sinclair right in the goalsquare.

  12. #24
    Beautiful passage of play. Well done Melican and Heeney.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO