Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 18 Sydney V St Kilda. SCG. 19.25pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Jack didn't play 2's. Does that mean he is in.
    Might they keep him on ice just in case of an injury during warm-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Jack didn't play 2's. Does that mean he is in.
    No changes Nico.

And Club80 - just stick to the footy
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    Just arrived at the ground. Crisp! And Driver Ave is pumping, terrific atmosphere here already.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I'll take a win by a point - just need to get the 4 competition points, especially with Port getting knocked off today, 4th is not completely out of the question yet.
    I like winning matches where junk time lasts the entire last quarter.

As for Port, they still have to drop another game (their percentage is a monster), as do Richmond (who play GWS). Still, there's a chance we could be outside the top four on percentage at the end of the round. All it would take is for us to beat the Saints and GWS to beat Richmond. If West Coast also beat Collingwood, 4th to 8th would be separated only by percentage.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

No hold ups on the pushy , a $9 plate of piping hot chicken masala and veg curry on Oxford St sure beats a lamb pie with chips at $16 .
    Saints could give us some curry .
    Can't drop this game .
    Hope Swans are ready from the bounce .

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post

As for Port, they still have to drop another game (their percentage is a monster), as do Richmond (who play GWS). Still, there's a chance we could be outside the top four on percentage at the end of the round. All it would take is for us to beat the Saints and GWS to beat Richmond. If West Coast also beat Collingwood, 4th to 8th would be separated only by percentage.
    Top 4 is very much unlikely still, but we need to keep on winning and who knows what might happen in this crazy season!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Membrey out. Great for our backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    No hold ups on the pushy , a $9 plate of piping hot chicken masala and veg curry on Oxford St sure beats a lamb pie with chips at $16 .
    Saints could give us some curry .
    Can't drop this game .
    Hope Swans are ready from the bounce .
    The Aints have been good this year and everyone rises to the occassion against us. This should be closer than many think. I'm predicting a tight first half and hoping we run away in the 3rd. Our percentage is below those above us. I hope the players have a percentage boost as one of their goals.

Think we'll have too much depth and toughness in the midfield tonight. With our defense and attack both in very good form, it should be a good win.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post

Top 4 is very much unlikely still, but we need to keep on winning and who knows what might happen in this crazy season!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Interesting that they are keeping the same structure with Parker taking the ruck contests inside fifty and Sinclair right in the goalsquare.

Beautiful passage of play. Well done Melican and Heeney.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast