Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 18 Sydney V St Kilda. SCG. 19.25pm.

There is a lot to be said for sending guys back to the NEAFL , or a rest, to improve their game.

Zak's been very quiet tonight. I hope the cloud over his contract isn't having an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Zak's been very quiet tonight. I hope the cloud over his contract isn't having an impact.
    Nah Sammy & Zac are both doing the team thing & through injury and quiet form simply driving their prices down a little

Veterans List
    One of THE most ordinary last quarters ever.....do we even want extra percentage?? Mind blowingly average...

Veterans List
    Happy to win of couse but our inability to kick straight and really bury teams we are dominating is a great source of frustration to me........we have room for much improvement!

Saints never gave up ...
    they will get a few more wins .
    Tradesmanlike win.
    It'll do me.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    I'm expecting a close game, Swans by 40.
    Pretty close. Missed it by 2 points.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    One of THE most ordinary last quarters ever.....do we even want extra percentage?? Mind blowingly average...
    Our percentage is up to 116.0 and more importantly we've banked another win. As the ladder stands right now, our percentage is now the third-best in the competition.

I wish we could kick straight though. Perhaps we should stop trying to kick goals from the flank.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Good win tonight, though poor kicking hurt us a bit in terms of improving our percentage. Impressive play to really dominate in the middle, and defend very nicely through the middle. We again forced the Saints to play a very uncomfortable style of footy that really suits our defensive setup.

And well done to Sinclair..... as I said he had been good recently in the NEAFL and nice to see him have a night out in the Seniors
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Positives, besides my above complaints, there were a few but a stand out was Sinkers clunking a few.....10 marks in all. Top effort.

Great interview with the two Newman boys on ch.7.

Veterans List
    Never been so ho hum about a 7 goal win. We had a lot of players hardly sighted tonight and that messing around doing cute stuff in the last quarter and a half drove me nuts. Do that against Hawks next week and we'll lose.

Zac Jones must have his mind on his future because he wasn't in the present.

Robbo, well we like him because he's a local boy but doesn't do enough and no class, must be dropped next week for DAWSON! Dawson should have been their tonight rather than topping all the stats on his way to BOG in the curtain raiser!

Rohan, well he goes missing a bit often but does scare opposition defenders.

Sinclair was huge, don't want to hear any more negatives about him for now because he has points banked after tonights game, worked hard, not only clunked plenty but chased and harassed.

Not sure what we do at selection if Reid is right to go!

Senior Player
    The set shot kicking inside 30m is becoming a bit of a joke. Must be the worst in the comp at it.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast