Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
Did Cunningham do enough for a recall to the seniors?
I'm not sure who he would replace, maybe Towers, but he is a pretty strong 23rd. I'm guessing Ludwig would put him in for Tippo ;-P
Harry was okay, but looked a bit off match fitness and should need at least another week in the 2nds to get up to AFL pace. JPK is likely to replace Towers this week. And although Aliir had a lackluster 1st half and a generally off game, he was more active in the 2nd half and created a few of our best plays of the day including taking the ball in the ruck contest at a centre bounce, bursting forward and kicking perfect pass for a good shot on goal. He made another similar play in the same quarter. Aliir should replace Tippett this week. We need him to help cover Adelaide's forward line the following week and (hopefully) in the finals. With those changes, we should have our best of the season.

Brisbane had an incredibly tall team that gave us all sorts of trouble. Their 2 ruckman, Archie Smith and the rookie McInerney, were very good. They had plenty of players with senior experience and some impressive youngsters, including Academy star Connor Ballendon, who will drafted this year. I expect Brisbane to challenge for finals sooner than many think.

Brisbane in an interesting place to go looking for a KPP if we're not happy with our current lot. They have enough to fill the ranks of 3 teams.