Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Changes Rd 21 v Freo

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    On a a recent video interview with Heeney on Swans website, Heeney said the players like Sweet Caroline - it gets them going!
    Get's them going??
    Seriously?
    It gets me annoyed.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    So who goes out for Joey then? Could be Tippo I s'pose but he should be given a few games to see if he can re-discovered his best? Everyone else has been play good, if not great, footy.
    I would also like to Cunningham make it back, if he can recapture his pre-injury form. He can provide that quick, hard running release player that works so well when we switch play.
    How awful is it that we have so many to choose from and only one spot to give!!
    A lot of club would be a bit jealous.
    Love this club.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
    I'd prefer to rest Kennedy for one more week. Wouldn't want him going down with a 21 day hammy on the weekend n miss first week of the finals.

No change
    This.

I think Freo played with only 1 ruck last round - 37 hit outs to Griffin and 2 to Cox; a 193cm, 93k 7 games player

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Get's them going??
    Seriously?
    It gets me annoyed.
    For a gladiatorial-style sport, isn't that a good thing?

Kennedy is listed as 50/50 on swans website. For me, that means he doesn't play. One more week please. I think Naismith is probably in the same boat.

I think we have played our best footy this year with one ruck and I'd give that solo role to Sinkers over Tippett and let Deano go against the second ruck.

I'd still love to see Dawson again in the firsts but it is not likely.

Out: Tippett
    In: Dawson

This.
    +1. If no injuries, then no change.

Out: Sinclair
    In: Kennedy (if fit) otherwise Dawson.

Dawson won't crack into the side for the rest of the year, if it hasn't happened already, it won't happen now that our injury list is short and finals is around the corner.

2018 will be his year

This.
    You'd like to think the club would be aware of this and wouldn't risk him. I know there are "no easy games anymore" but having him fit for the finals is more important than whether we finish fifth or eighth.

As much as we'd all love to see Dawson playing it won't happen this late in the season. I see no changes and Tippett playing in the ruck (he's NAFA). I'm not a fan of Tippett but I think with Naismith injured he needs to be given another go to see if he sinks or swims.

I'd love to see some sort of a chart on Hanneberys form over the season. It would be your classic J curve. The last few weeks he's shown that he's returning to the form that we all know he can produce. I'm tipping him to be one of our best players this finals series.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast