Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Changes Rd 21 v Freo

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by lwjoyner View Post
    we should have traded naismith instead of Nankervis.
    Yeah, nah.
    C'mon Chels!

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    The Dawsaon scenario is actually quite simple.
    Longmire is saving him as a secret weapon for the grand final.
    It will be his first game, first goal, and first flag.
    I keep trying to tell myself Horse is saving him as a secret weapon, but I know it's not true. Let's hope 6:25 brings great joy to the Dawson lovers here (me included)

Alternate strip theory suggests not many (if any) changes. Dawson, Florent, Aliir, Foote, Robinson, Cunningham all seen in alternate strip from gallery of today's training.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Alternate strip theory suggests not many (if any) changes. Dawson, Florent, Aliir, Foote, Robinson, Cunningham all seen in alternate strip from gallery of today's training.
    Let's see how the hypothesis holds up tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I think Hannebery's season has been interesting. Even though his form has been pretty good over the last couple of months, he's playing a different role. I don't think he's running nearly as much as in past seasons and certainly his disposal count has been well down. But he's laying more tackles, and I think his kicking has been much better too - possibly because he's not as fatigued as in past seasons. The change could be natural progression or tactical change, or could indicate he is carrying something that is preventing him running as much. (Some kind of groin soreness was speculated over a few weeks ago.) I think we have more players capable of running hard on the outside now, which reduces the reliance on Hanners doing this all the time.
    I believe he has OP.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Rohan in blue...

No change ! Ie Kennedy not playing
    In:M.Taberner, J.Deluca, S.Darcy
    Out: J.Griffin, H.Crozier (concussion), B.Grey (hamstring)

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Rohan in blue...
    I haven't seen that photo. I'm looking at the swans website.

I haven't seen that photo. I'm looking at the swans website.
    Case of mistaken identity

Our emergencies are Foote Laidler Robinson. So Laidler for Aliir in the emergencies. Their emergencies are Ibbotson Griffin Collins

Interesting they brought Taberner a tall forward in without dropping a tall. So they are likely to go in with four tall forwards - McCarthy Kersten Cox in addition to Taberner

Dockers have nothing to lose by throwing the kitchen sink at us on Sat, including getting reported.
    Hope there's no 'we've won this already ' mindset for this one.

Veterans List

Our emergencies are Foote Laidler Robinson. So Laidler for Aliir in the emergencies. Their emergencies are Ibbotson Griffin Collins

Interesting they brought Taberner a tall forward in without dropping a tall. So they are likely to go in with four tall forwards - McCarthy Kersten Cox in addition to Taberner
    None of those four are particularly imposing as key forwards, McCarthy maybe.

Dawson not on the emergency list so he'll get a full game in the curtain raiser. Neutral umpires is nice, don't know any of them so they can't have done damage to us that I've noticed.

Four not particularly damaging tall forwards? Perhaps they're trying to lull us into an apathetic sense of over confidence? But hey, since my confidence levels have no bearing on the result, I'm changing my prediction from Swans by 60, to Swans by 80.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast