Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 21 Sydney V Fremantle. SCG. 13.45 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    How many 50-metre penalties does this equate to for more than 18 players on the ground?
    Not enough for freo to win ????

It's the swans admin who request and get night games. Night games = ratings = sponsors = $$$$.

If you want kick to kick after every game, go to spotless.

Jeez this sites a bit dull when we've won by over 100 and everyone's played well

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Jeez this sites a bit dull when we've won by over 100 and everyone's played well
    Yes. I'm wondering whether we should, for this week only, refer to the opposition as Fre - because they've been dis-mantled. Boom-tish!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

How good was #thedifference.

Next week:
    Out: Newman (injury)
    In: Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    How good was #thedifference.

Next week:
    Out: Newman (injury)
    In: Kennedy
    2 massive wins = the team balance is better without Kennedy.
    Surely he has to come back through the reserves and earn his spot....
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    2 massive wins = the team balance is better without Kennedy.
    Surely he has to come back through the reserves and earn his spot....
    Towers has overtaken him.

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Any word on Newman?

Didn't see the coverage, and missed the incident at the ground.

Only real downside to an absolute flogging
    Under testing - his straight line running was fine, but the docs weren't happy with his change of direction. Considering the state of the game they put him in ice.

Wait and see I guess.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    Was I watching a different game?
    I'm not a basher but I thought Tippo was pretty ordinary again. I could see that he was trying hard but Sinclair seems well in front at this point of the season
    I thought Sinclair stood out in the 1st, but Tippo was the better of the two across the rest of the game.

The noticeable thing between the two is Tippett is absolutely horrendous below his knees, but is significantly more physical and more of a presence.

In both games (last 2) I was surprised that Tippo played predominately forward and Sinclair predominately ruck. On form I would have it the other way, unless the decision on Naismith has already been made and it's Sinclair out - Naismith in.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    I thought Sinclair stood out in the 1st, but Tippo was the better of the two across the rest of the game.

The noticeable thing between the two is Tippett is absolutely horrendous below his knees, but is significantly more physical and more of a presence.

In both games (last 2) I was surprised that Tippo played predominately forward and Sinclair predominately ruck. On form I would have it the other way, unless the decision on Naismith has already been made and it's Sinclair out - Naismith in.
    That's what's going to happen this week - Sinkers out, Naismith in

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post

Perhaps they thought Sinclair would be more mobile around the ground. He topped our inside 50s against Geelong. Also, makes sense to ease Kurt back in.

recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    That's what's going to happen this week - Sinkers out, Naismith in

Sinclair did some great tap work, one to Hanna which resulted in a goal was really brilliant!

He is getting close to Naismith in rucking but is far better around the ground.

He should be keep!
    doof-doof

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast