Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 21 Sydney V Fremantle. SCG. 13.45 pm.

Just did a match day survey send by email from the Swans. Rated it all generally excellent except buses to the Quay after the game, Sweet Caroline and the volume of the entertainment. Final comment with open question, response: "Turn the volume down for break announcements and entertainment. I am there for the game and enjoy discussing it during breaks, not shouting over other crap "entertainment" blaring through the speakers."

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanstubbs View Post
    Just did a match day survey send by email from the Swans. Rated it all generally excellent except buses to the Quay after the game, Sweet Caroline and the volume of the entertainment. Final comment with open question, response: "Turn the volume down for break announcements and entertainment. I am there for the game and enjoy discussing it during breaks, not shouting over other crap "entertainment" blaring through the speakers."
    Good on you Swanstubbs - nothing irks me more than the impossibility of conversation, especially between quarters. I hope the powers that be take note.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanstubbs View Post
    What's wrong with the buses to Circular Quay? The line is much shorter than the Central buses

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    What's wrong with the buses to Circular Quay? The line is much shorter than the Central buses
    Six empty buses passed queued for Central with no-one waiting to get on while none stopped to go to Circular Quay with line to the Members entrance. Unbelievable!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112