Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 22 V Adelaide

Out: Wild Speculation
    In: Kennedy

I think the training colours guessing game is a great one. Do those in red get to be emergencies? I could see them taking Harry in place of Foote / Robbo, Aliir in place of Laidler and all of the ruckman type players to Adelaide after Hawthorn-gate. No idea who'll actually play but it makes sense to play Tippo, Hayward etc

Naismith also in a red training guernsey ......

Sinkers too, So applying the red training guernsey method:

In: Naismith, Cunningham, Kennedy
    Out: Tippett, no idea after that

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Billericay View Post
    Sinkers too, So applying the red training guernsey method:

In: Naismith, Cunningham, Kennedy
    Out: Tippett, no idea after that
    Unless anyone has a pic of Tippett in a yellow jersey I can't see he'd be dropped. Horse has said he's been building and he's needed for finals so, unless there's a niggle, I reckon he'll play.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Unless anyone has a pic of Tippett in a yellow jersey I can't see he'd be dropped. Horse has said he's been building and he's needed for finals so, unless there's a niggle, I reckon he'll play.
    Tippo seems to be playing with more hunger and aggression similar to the start of last year when he was in AA form fingers crossed he stay injury free.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    That would run counter to the 'Law of the training guernsies' OR we are playing 3 ruckmen v Adelaide. Sinkers and Naismith both wearing red at training.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    That would run counter to the 'Law of the training guernsies' OR we are playing 3 ruckmen v Adelaide. Sinkers and Naismith both wearing red at training.
    Maybe, but I suspect that the law that we'll be following until the end of the season (our premiership win), is: if we have two fully fit ruckmen, then they shall play.

I was going to add some riders to that law, but all the hypotheticals that I went through, ended up with Harry Cunningham battling it out with Steve Taubert for our final ruck spot.

My theory about the training Guernseys is that some players were wearing red Guernseys because their yellow Guernseys were still in the laundry.

Regular in the Side
    Maybe the three travelling emergencies are also in red. They will have time to get to the Metricon for the NEAFL game Saturday morning.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    Maybe the three travelling emergencies are also in red. They will have time to get to the Metricon for the NEAFL game Saturday morning.
    A new twist in the training Guernsey colour, exciting development! Need to see the vision of airport departure lounge now.

....or we could all wait patiently until Thursday night. I know, no fun!

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Billericay View Post
    Out: Wild Speculation
    Certainly an out I never expecting to see from RWO!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast