Thread: Heritier Lumumba

Heritier Lumumba

This is not going to play out well for Collingwood or the AFL.

Adam Goodes reference in there as well.

Nathan Buckley confrontation was the final straw at Collingwood for Heritier Lumumba
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Yes, I read it in the paper and was impressed with his honesty about Collingwood's culture. I wonder how many of his colleagues will get the point, let alone the coach, club president and other coaching staff. A disturbing article for which the AFL management will not thank him.

It gave new meaning to the value of the Swans' culture. I feel confident that if it had taken place in the Swans it would have been dealt with very differently.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Yes, I read it in the paper and was impressed with his honesty about Collingwood's culture. I wonder how many of his colleagues will get the point, let alone the coach, club president and other coaching staff. A disturbing article for which the AFL management will not thank him.

It gave new meaning to the value of the Swans' culture. I feel confident that if it had taken place in the Swans it would have been dealt with very differently.
    At the same time I was also quite impressed by Buckley's response, I do think he is quite a genuine bloke.

Never liked him as a player but after seeing him on AFL360 over a couple of years I warmed to his honesty and obvious integrity