Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U/19s CURRENT LADDER

Quote Originally Posted by mrns View Post
    I'm sure there is a financial penalty for each week they forfeited as well as when they pulled out of the competition.
    Probably a reward. Blacktown=Protected Species

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mrns View Post
    I'm sure there is a financial penalty for each week they forfeited as well as when they pulled out of the competition.
    What there going to fine themselves?

Please give me a break.

Sorry but Blacktown was a team created by people that should have been developing the game in Western Sydney for themselves.

After losing last years Div 2 19s GF to a team that was built solely for the purpose of keeping kids on the paddock and reliant upon under 17s from clubs both senior teams junior clubs who they worked with constantly Blacktown nominated 2 teams - Div 1 and 2 despite not ever having a junior base to support it unless it involved poaching from existing clubs like Penrith and Norwest as well as promising the world to talented kids from the opposition with the promised of being noticed at higher levels.

Sorry if I seem bitter and twisted but as a coach at senior level Ive missed out on match ratio when games we missed thru wet weather on match ratio and this is certainly not the case. They have made sure it was an even playing field.

The sooner we have competition along the old SFL SFA lines with measure in place to stop the rorting and a real promotion and relegation model the better. If what im hearing is true we are heading back to the old model under a different name and the clubs that whinged the most will still be rewarded. Garry Burkinshaw bucked the trend and put a model in the at rewarded clubs who worked for their future and woke up clubs like St George to do the same - unfortunately he was hounded out or worn down - be great to see another administrator in the same vein again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Probably a reward. Blacktown=Protected Species
    Salty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12