Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: New Competition Structure for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Good player and nice kid. Played some under 18's with us. Tried to lure him back with a pub steak dinner a few years ago, but opted for NEAFL at the Eagles. Obviously they had upped the ante with some pepper sauce. Hope that Blacktown at least produce a lobster for him.
    Loaves and fishes per'aps.

Have heard some sad news for the league and in particular pennant hills with Gus McKernan losing his recent battle, R.I.P. and thoughts with Gus�s family and extended family at the demons and the SYDNEY afl

I have since heard this is premature and whilst the above is wrong we should all be putting thoughts and prayers to Gus and his fight

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    I have since heard this is premature and whilst the above is wrong we should all be putting thoughts and prayers to Gus and his fight
    Frosty's FB post?

Some of us knew this was a clanger, but remember that we are all guilty of them from time to time....or else dodge a bullet and go on to feel relieved about that.
    I'm sure 5yp feels rotten about this....let's move on.

And, yes, let's also be mindful of the wonderful Gus and family at this time.

Almost Football Legend
    Thoughts and prayers for Gus. A much-loved character in Sydney footy and someone who it's always been a pleasure to see on game day. Everyone in our game is cheering you on and hoping you pull through.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Looks like Syd Uni Neafl transfers are going off like a frog in a sock, getting ready to work out best draft for them for this season.

Looks like Syd Uni Neafl transfers are going off like a frog in a sock, getting ready to work out best draft for them for this season.
    It looks like the bean counters at SUAFC have been busy shuffling names around....you need to have something to do during the summer !
    And Tyler Roos' application to join Auburn Womens has been cancelled - that creates some room in the Women's salary cap for an ambitious young man.

Zoppo deserting the sinking Western Suburbs ship.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    It looks like the bean counters at SUAFC have been busy shuffling names around....you need to have something to do during the summer !
    And Tyler Roos' application to join Auburn Womens has been cancelled - that creates some room in the Women's salary cap for an ambitious young man.

Zoppo deserting the sinking Western Suburbs ship.
    Can a ship sink further from the spoon?

Depends on how many of these Tassie recruits come in and also the quality of them.

Warming the Bench
    Depends on how many of these Tassie recruits come in and also the quality of them.

Cant imagine them being any yet a great deal better than the ainslie recruits from last year

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    Cant imagine them being any yet a great deal better than the ainslie recruits from last year

Furthermore off topic, but how terrible is the Sydney Afl Website content these days. There hasnt even been an announcement to restructuring of the competition yet which just over a month to go.

Tabs Still saying 2017 we have gone backwards since 2015.