Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 22 Adelaide V Sydney. Adelaide Oval 19.50 pm. Or 19.20 ACST.

I hope Smith is pumped and primed for a good one against Betts.. If we can get on top early and stay there I will be very happy.. Come on boys !

I'm unusually nervous about this match. I have a feeling that it won't be close and either side will have a comfortable win, within reason considering the wet weather.

Senior Player
    I have a feeling that Heeney and Papley may be the keys to this match. Feel bad for Newman but he just had to go out for Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    I have a feeling that Heeney and Papley may be the keys to this match. Feel bad for Newman but he just had to go out for Kennedy.
    Isn't he injured? If he has been omitted then that's a mistake. I know he hasn't been playing in his usual position and his stats have dropped off but shouldn't his form in that position dislodge someone else in the backline? He was usually moonstone the best at half back.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Isn't he injured? If he has been omitted then that's a mistake. I know he hasn't been playing in his usual position and his stats have dropped off but shouldn't his form in that position dislodge someone else in the backline? He was usually moonstone the best at half back.
    I see he is named as an emergency so maybe he will travel but not play?

Haywood playing in front of his family tonight.

Heeney on Sloane. Buddy in the mid.

That wasn't a bad line from Eddie:
    Nick Smith, has allowed 5 goals in the last 10 games, comes to work, gets the job done, has a shower, picks up his pay, comes back and does it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    That wasn't a bad line from Eddie:
    Nick Smith, has allowed 5 goals in the last 10 games, comes to work, gets the job done, has a shower, picks up his pay, comes back and does it again.
    So true. He doesn't get the media attention but does his job on the small Feds every week.

- - - Updated - - -

RWO very quiet tonight for such a big game.

Clever Mark by the most hated man on the ground.
    Tippo!!!

Veterans List
    Great start....the boys are on! Tippo, injury free and in form, is in our best 22.

Feeling pleasantly like the last time these teams played

- - - Updated - - -

Macca all class there

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast