Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 22 Adelaide V Sydney. Adelaide Oval 19.50 pm. Or 19.20 ACST.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Lol. Big sauce.

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about high pressure.

- - - Updated - - -

Lloyd, well done. Gutsy mark.
    How Bias is the umpiring again!!! Sloane knocks the ball out of a swans player's hand and its holding the ball?? What is the free kick count? That obvious 50m penalty to Jack must have been hurtful to pay.

So far so good. Crows seem to have overcome the initial Swans onslaught though. Tippett playing well.

Veteran Site Admin
    Good first quarter but I am not sure that the Heeney Sloane match-up is working. Sloane's dragging his team back into it. I reckon we might see someone try to lock down on him (Hewett? Jack?) and free Heeney up to do some damage of his own. I reckon Heeney's been more fumbly than usual, maybe because he's worried about the dual nature of his role.

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    How Bias is the umpiring again!!! Sloane knocks the ball out of a swans player's hand and its holding the ball?? What is the free kick count? That obvious 50m penalty to Jack must have been hurtful to pay.
    9-3 at the end of the quarter. No need to say who is the 9.

Veteran Site Admin
    You reckon? I think we've had a decent run with the umpiring. That HTB was maybe harsh but there were a couple of other frees that might have been paid against us and weren't (eg Jack up against the boundary line).

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Good first quarter but I am not sure that the Heeney Sloane match-up is working. Sloane's dragging his team back into it. I reckon we might see someone try to lock down on him (Hewett? Jack?) and free Heeney up to do some damage of his own. I reckon Heeney's been more fumbly than usual, maybe because he's worried about the dual nature of his role.
    I was about to write exactly the same thing. Might have to put Hewett on Sloane.

Senior Player
    What a start! Go you Bloods!

Ling appears to be barracking for the Swans!

Lol. Jones slipped. Good mark and goal.

Veterans List
    What a great start.

McVeigh is so calm out there.

Towards the end of the quarter we couldn't get it away from their 50 but we still held them until the Sloane goal.

Umps are quick on dropping the ball...hope it goes both ways.
    It was 7-1 frees to them.
    As I type Walker sat on Reg and no free ????.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Not a push in the back to Grundy? Got 'em back anyway.....ha ha!

For a change I think it's been reasonable. A couple of errors but it hasn't been one sided. The count has been one sided 10-3 but not the errors.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast