Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 36

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Finals Week 1 - August 26-27

  1. #1
    Almost Football Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bay 7 / Aisle 106
    Posts
    2,583

    RWO Game Day Thread - Finals Week 1 - August 26-27

    Saturday 26th August - Finals

    Blacktown ISP Oval 1
    8:30 North Shore Bombers (Change Room 2) v St George Dragons (Change Room 3) Under 19s Division One - Semi Final 2
    10:35 Sydney University Bombers (Change Room 1) v UNSW/ES Stingrays (Change Room 4) Women's Premier Division - Semi Final 2
    13.00 Sydney University (Change Room 2) v Aspley Hornets (Change Room 3) NEAFL
    15:50 UNSW ES Bulldogs (Change Room 1) v North Shore Bombers (Change Room 4) Premier Division - Qualifying Final
    18:30 Pennant Hills Demons (Change Room 2) v Sydney University (Change Room 3) Division One - Qualifying Final

    Kanebridge Oval
    9:00 Southern Power (Change Room 1) v Wests Goannas (Change Room 2) Under 19s Division Two - Semi Final 1
    11:10 South West Cats (Change Room 1) v St George Dragons (Change Room 2) Under 19s Division Two - Semi Final 2
    13:20 UNSW ES Bulldogs (Change Room 2) v East Coast Eagles (Change Room 1) Under 19s Division One - Semi Final 1
    15:30 Western Magic (Change Room 1) v North Shore Bombers (Clash) (Change Room 2) Women's Division One - Elimination Final 1


    Sunday 27th August - Finals

    Blacktown ISP Oval 1
    9:00 UNSW ES Bulldogs (Change Room 1) v Penrith Rams (Change Room 4) Division Two - Qualifying Final
    11:10 Macquarie University (Change Room 2) v Auburn-Penrith Giants (Change Room 3) Women's Premier Division - Semi Final 1
    13:20 Camden Cats (Change Room 1) v Western Magic (Change Room 4) Division One - Elimination Final
    15:30 St George Dragons (Change Room 2) v Pennant Hills Demons (Change Room 3) Premier Division - Elimination Final

    Henson Park
    9:00 Western Suburbs Magpies (Clash) (Change Room 1) v North Shore Bombers (Change Room 2) Division Five - Qualifying Final
    11:10 Western Magic (Change Room 1) v Sydney University (Change Room 2) Division Four - Qualifying Final
    13:20 Pennant Hills Demons (Change Room 1) v East Coast Eagles (Clash) (Change Room 2) Women's Division One - Elimination Final 2
    15:30 North Shore Bombers (Change Room 1) v Camden Cats (Change Room 2) Division Three - Semi Final 2

    Kanebridge Oval
    9:00 Macquarie University (Change Room 1) v UTS Bats (Change Room 2) Division Five - Elimination Final
    11:10 UTS Bats (Change Room 2) v UNSW ES Bulldogs (Change Room 1) Division Four - Elimination Final
    13:20 Macquarie University (Change Room 1) v Nor-West Jets (Change Room 2) Division Three - Semi Final 1
    15:30 Western Suburbs Magpies (Clash) (Change Room 1) v Pennant Hills Demons (Change Room 2) Division Two - Elimination Final
    Australian Football. It's what makes our country great.

    My thoughts on footy, sport, current events and life in snippets of 140 characters or less - @tealfooty

  2. #2
    Almost Football Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bay 7 / Aisle 106
    Posts
    2,583
    Australian Football. It's what makes our country great.

    My thoughts on footy, sport, current events and life in snippets of 140 characters or less - @tealfooty

  3. #3
    Now the real North Shore stands out. Should be interesting this week against SU.
    Very happy that my son - played his best game this year.

    Didn't go and watch the Penn / St George game - as I said I only go and watch good footy.
    Minni Bus is now off to redraft a new 5 Year plan - Don't sit on the bench and offer advise to Div 4 those old boys need to win

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    Now the real North Shore stands out. Should be interesting this week against SU.
    Very happy that my son - played his best game this year.

    Didn't go and watch the Penn / St George game - as I said I only go and watch good footy.
    Minni Bus is now off to redraft a new 5 Year plan - Don't sit on the bench and offer advise to Div 4 those old boys need to win
    Which one is your son?

  5. #5
    Pushing for Selection
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    64
    Went to watch the Div1 game at Blacktown yesterday and stayed to watch Saviour men get, well they were simply never in it from the first bounce really.

    Are Penno that good or were Saints that bad?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    Which one is your son?
    Not reveal that - We do have different surnames as his mum changed it when I spent a bit of time inside.

  7. #7
    Penno looked a class above St George yesterday. Could cause some damage through the finals.

  8. #8
    Penno have the class and experience to go all the way, and appear to be near full strength with momentum at the right time. Dragons season was decimated by injuries, never had the same lineup 2 weeks running, and had zero momentum when it mattered ... bit hard for any coach to overcome that. Their season was typified yesterday when they lost Dylan Addison before the game, and then finished with no bench and injured players struggling to run out on the field. They got to blood a lot of kids this year, and won some games that they may not have expected to win. The club is otherwise flying, and fingers crossed for the four teams who remain in the hunt, and good luck to all the remaining teams across all divisions! Mrs Clubman did the right thing.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by unconfuseme View Post
    Penno have the class and experience to go all the way, and appear to be near full strength with momentum at the right time. Dragons season was decimated by injuries, never had the same lineup 2 weeks running, and had zero momentum when it mattered ... bit hard for any coach to overcome that. Their season was typified yesterday when they lost Dylan Addison before the game, and then finished with no bench and injured players struggling to run out on the field. They got to blood a lot of kids this year, and won some games that they may not have expected to win. The club is otherwise flying, and fingers crossed for the four teams who remain in the hunt, and good luck to all the remaining teams across all divisions! Mrs Clubman did the right thing.
    Penno are the smokies.

  10. #10
    Not sure about that, but I reckon Number 18 from Penno is going to get smoked after that hit from behind that ko'd the St George player.

  11. #11
    Warming the Bench
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Turramurra, NSW
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by IPECS View Post
    Not sure about that, but I reckon Number 18 from Penno is going to get smoked after that hit from behind that ko'd the St George player.
    did you register just to say that?

  12. #12
    You bet. Got your small minded attention though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO