Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Finals Week 1 - August 26-27

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by IPECS View Post
    You bet. Got your small minded attention though
    Why the insult IPECS? You hungover from Mad monday? was just a question..... Knowing st georges track record, im sure they will go out of their way to ensure that player is in fact "smoked" got plenty involved on that tribunal i believe.....

Not sure about that, but I reckon Number 18 from Penno is going to get smoked after that hit from behind that ko'd the St George player.
    Got this from a contact at Syd Uni where it is doing the social media rounds.

EF_ST GEORGE DRAGONS V PENNANT HILLS DEMONS

Go to where there is 29.05 remaining in the game to see the St George player do a Coward Punch.
    Now you have the video IPEC's show us the hit on the St George player.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post

Go to where there is 29.05 remaining in the game to see the St George player do a Coward Punch.
    sit and waiting for response......im sure the tribunal will get this st george player off lightly too

Wasnt it a bump while contesting the ball then a peno guy comes in from no where and hits him while on the ground?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post

I think he is referring to a hit to Merson when there is 27.30 remaining.....pretty ruthless but not as bad a the coward punch

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    I think he is referring to a hit to Merson when there is 27.30 remaining.....pretty ruthless but not as bad a the coward punch
    Same grub who came in and coward punched wynny while he was on the ground at 29.05. Hope he enjoyed his mad monday too.

Listen to the penno supporters loving someone get knocked out by a dog shot. Says a lot about them.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Same grub who came in and coward punched wynny while he was on the ground at 29.05. Hope he enjoyed his mad monday too.

Listen to the penno supporters loving someone get knocked out by a dog shot. Says a lot about them.
    Hmm yea did hear all that , none of that is a good look for anyone....was he put on report by the umpire?

Tom Wills / Footy Barista, I'm still here, sorry to keep you waiting and sitting as you say, but some of us have to work.
    Not gonna play tit for tat with you guys.
    Go to 27.30 , St George player goes for the footy , gets tackled fairly by one Penno player then gets ko'd by Penno number 18, he is out cold before he hits the ground. No free kick, no report, the game goes on for 3 minutes before they stop play. I thought the head was protected at any cost. Obviously not in The Sydney Competition, so its free for all, go for it guys, just go head shots on the opposition as the Sydney AFL condones it.
    Just for your info Footy Barista, "not as bad as the coward punch" No 3 penno walked off the ground, the St George player was out cold on the ground for 3 minutes and had to be assisted by medical staff.
    Can I come and live with you in LALA land

Interesting... people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Starts from top.. discipline from st george comes from there coach who claps dirty play.

King hits and incidents should be dealt with adequately but they are missed a lot isn't a quick fix.

However coaches and instilling discipline of their teams is key first.

I would think most clubs don't condone actions like king hits and dirty play.

What has been disappointing over the last few years is seeing coaches in prems condone it and even clap it on a sideline

So now we are down to a few st george gone, and now a very open way to finish season in what was one of the most even seasons in a long time

Warming the Bench
    Tom Wills / Footy Barista, I'm still here, sorry to keep you waiting and sitting as you say, but some of us have to work.
    Not gonna play tit for tat with you guys.
    Go to 27.30 , St George player goes for the footy , gets tackled fairly by one Penno player then gets ko'd by Penno number 18, he is out cold before he hits the ground. No free kick, no report, the game goes on for 3 minutes before they stop play. I thought the head was protected at any cost. Obviously not in The Sydney Competition, so its free for all, go for it guys, just go head shots on the opposition as the Sydney AFL condones it.
    Just for your info Footy Barista, "not as bad as the coward punch" No 3 penno walked off the ground, the St George player was out cold on the ground for 3 minutes and had to be assisted by medical staff.
    Can I come and live with you in LALA land
    Yea nice well as i said im sure he will get what he deserves, Get on the attack would you mate, i am picking Merson might be your son or you might even be Merson which for that i apologise for insulting you personally but this is a public forum and without the know results on first view the coward punch does look worse, obviously it was not.

Not quite sure about LALA land hope Merson is ok, but settle down aye mate im not Number 18 from Penno.

Warming the Bench
    Pretty easy to come on this forum and dob players in for actions that happened in a split second.

As I keep going on about OFF field behaviour. Don�t mind the banter but it�s the LANGUAGE.
    You can hear it in the tape (I was not at that game)
    When you have supporters that could be Mums, Grandparents and children THAT�S NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR OUR GAME
    Pull your heads in - If it's coming from your supporters - Penno or St George fix it.

The on field stuff can be handled by on field officials and off field officials and the clubs.

See you next year St George

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast